Weird occurrence with Dybbuk Box

Welcome @quinnyboyo. If you are planning on sticking around this forum, please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and introduce yourself. It is a rule here.

3 Likes

here is the box with the doll (it was more of voodoo, than poppet. Damien was misinformed.)

that is the best video i can give, as i do not have the doll anymore.
I apologize for the silence and whispering of my voice, im a very soft speaking person.
2 Likes

Are you using the doll as a kind of pendulum? Because itā€™s not moving on its own, youā€™re holding it, so Iā€™m trying to verify whether this is a form of ideomotor dowsing, before a million bullshit detectors go off on here. :wink:

1 Like

You could consider it as one, yes. The odd thing my friend noticed was that it always turned towards the left (our left). I dont personally know what else to show due to me disowning the doll in nature for it to no longer connect with me. I thought it may just be me because of my anxiety disorder causing me to shake all the time, so i allowed many others to mess with it themselves to see if they got the same effect. One person said it felt as if it may be magnetic. The way im holding the doll you would also be able to tell if i rotated it or moved it; try holding a pencil the same and having it spin that way without making any suddle or noticable moves. You cant.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sureā€¦ the angle of the recording is not clear enough. Maybe you had more clear experiences that you didnā€™t have a chance to record on video.

The best thing to do is to destroy the box - and the doll if possible - break it into pieces and bury it somewhereā€¦ under unknown tree or similar. If you can get some holy water, you can clean the box and the doll with it first before you get rid of them.

Then perform banishing, and cleansing for the house. All should be fine.

1 Like

Im planning to cleanse my house soon with more dragons blood- thank you. I already used salt to disconnect myself from the doll, a few written notes and blinding it so it lost its only form of sense.

Im planning to bury the doll with salt, sage, and possibly oak after coating the outside with any form of holy water possible to make in case it breaks to warn off the energy as so it doesnt trace its way back to me.

There was also a scenerio I helped my boyfriend make a box, because he felt there may be a dybbuk bothering him. I never saw the box, but dreamt it; and after Damien buried his I remembered my boyfriends box. I described the box to him, and surprised him with only one part being wrong (the colour of the candle wax he used) and we quickly got rid of his too. Things were fine until a while ago; but iā€™ll post about that later.

In the dream the boxes were open, and a ton of paranormal things were trying to hurt us. Thats why i stated we need to rid them.

Iā€™m not planning to film myself, just stating that anything held in the hands can be moved by slight muscular motions, so holding a thing and it moves, I am trying to clarify the intent here.

2 Likes

The main question was wondering what could move it, because i wasnt moving and others had the same effect. We had a scenerio in class where i asked for it to move faster and it swung (Damien mentions this) really fast. I threw it and had a breakdown because I didnā€™t know what to do. After it became fun for a while until I realized more that it could be effecting me, as the doll was connected to me.

Perfect, that would be great. Wonderful plan :+1:

I totally agree. Wise choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

The most probable scenario of what is going on here is youā€™re mucking about and getting malicious imposter spirits who are closer to this reality and capable of poltergeist-like effects, banging and knocking, spinning or hiding things etc.

These spirits are seldom wise or helpful and usually just thrive off attention, they exist in a kind of astral Instagram realm, where the more affirmation of their presence they get, the more annoying they will become.

These are not ā€œstrongerā€ effects than when a more experienced magician conducts an evocation using a black mirror or something, sees things only visible to the trained eye, and acquires knowledge and power, predictions, etc, from those - they are just more basic.

I recommend you become more serious about this, now that you have hopefully dispelled doubt, and learn proper methods of evocation and divination, etc. :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never worked with dybbuks, and thats why I was confused about the scenerio. My beliefs arenā€™t exactly the direct things on this site, we have similar but not exact; therefore some of the things i believe may differ- i usually connect the similars and use that to get an idea.

My belief is very serious; in fact iā€™ve been doing these things for years and thus why i fell confused when these were the reactions i got from these objects were different than what ive seen.

This may not be technically one of those, not every spirit that causes poltergiest-like effects and attached to a box is a dybbuk, as was covered above.

In Jewish mythology, a dybbuk (Yiddish: דיבוקā€Ž, from the Hebrew verb דÖøּבַק dāįø‡aq meaning ā€œadhereā€ or ā€œclingā€) is a malicious possessing spirit believed to be the dislocated soul of a dead person. It supposedly leaves the host body once it has accomplished its goal, sometimes after being helped.[1][2][3]
Dybbuk - Wikipedia

Your intro mentions that youā€™ve been practicising for 2 years, so you have barely scraped the surface of whatā€™s possible. :+1:

Do you use soul travel or any methods of divination?

1 Like

I have used both

1 Like

I think you misunderstood each other, that is not an attachment in the sense that like a handcuff or there is no any kind of trap that goes against the will of Daemon or Djinn.

They are not surely trapped but maybe instead of the word ā€œattachedā€ we may use ā€œlinkedā€ Indeed I am sure @PrinceX used ā€œattachmentā€ with that meaning in mind. The ā€œlinkā€ here is based on energy; merely on etheric energy.

As most of us may agree, energy exists in all things and through all things. It is inseparable from existence itself. In fact, it may define existence. With that link of energy, the aim here is to create a channel, like a speed dial if you see fit the analogy here. It may go on forever or longer (like a clump of energy it will stay put for a length of time in proportion to the amount of energy put into it.) or it may a waveform which wonā€™t last much. But basically that is a channel a link and the creation of that link is possible and its practice is accepted in the Occult widely.

3 Likes