Weird noise mean anything?

I was wondering if anyone knows what this could be? The other night i was fast asleep when a really loud sucking popping sound woke me up and then I felt something sit on the bed next to me. Ive experienced paranormal happenimgs my whole life but Ive never heard this particular noise before. Id be interested in hearing if anyone else has experienced this or has any idea what it is, could it be particular to a certain entity?. Id appreciate hearimg your ideas.

1 Like

I’d recommend smoking your house with sage. Use protective symbols like the pentacle. Salt and vinegar and even rosemary can be used for protection.

3 Likes

You may want to look into exploding head syndrome. I get it when I’m very tired and overworked.

2 Likes

I’ll look into that, thanks.

I dont mind being in the presence of spirits if they mean no harm, it was just the noise that had me a bit stumped.

Divination is the answer to this one. There may be a variety of different answers, but only one that you must find out.

3 Likes

Wow, most of the time doctors and medical experts try their best to be reassuring, “leprosy” becomes “Hansen’s disease” becomes HD, AIDS “death sentence” becomes “living with HIV” becomes “oh just take these pills you’ll be fine”… but they just really went to town naming this one, didn’t they! :laughing:

On topic, I agree, divination is a good idea. :+1:

1 Like

Oh…yeah probably best to go the medical advice , hope it gets resolved.

1 Like