Weird message from leviathan

last night i was trying to fall asleep and suddenly it was as if my godself was pulled from my mundane self, i was in a void being circled by a large serpent, quickly assuming it was leviathan, i asked the demons name sure enough i guessed it, i cant quite remember the full message as i was puzzled about the whole thing given i never lit candles never recited an incantation just laid down, now as i was being circled i asked what the occasion was seeing as ive never evoked leviathan nor spoken with him, he told me i was making myself weak, i asked how (i was in a relationship for four years that really fucked me up in the end emotionally) he said you constantly depress yourself and very rarely express yourself, let your energy flow like a river, trust in yourself and your abilities, let nothing stop you in your quest, you are a god and should act as such refuse to be brought down by incompetence and false people,

i remember having a few more words with him but cant remember as i just kind of passed tf out afterwords
anyway. any idea on the presence of this being to just invite himself in? he obviously had good intent telling me to basically better myself and indulge in happiness. but was there an underlying message here?

5 Likes

Id take it at face value, just because you haven’t spoken to a demon before doesn’t mean they haven’t noticed you. Most demons are nice people and will genuinely want to help someone if they can.
IF your still feeling confused Id recommend summoning him and speaking with him again

5 Likes