Weird Lights

So, I’m no stranger to seeing weird things. It’s actually common I’ll see a random shadow moving along or something else that others couldn’t see. But lately I’ve been seeing these odd lights and even a figure or two around my house. They normally show up in dark places, but the weird thing is that they don’t show up on reflective surfaces or with any light shining in their direction. So I know they aren’t from any lights on in the house. I see them all over really. Like spots in the house just turn a blinding white then go back to normal.

Now, this house has had it’s share of activity even before my family moved in, but obviously with my practice in magick, it makes sense for things to stir up. Now, normally I wouldn’t make a post about seeing odd objects like this, but these feel different and I’m not sure how.

They don’t exactly feel like they’re trying to guide me to anything (or maybe they are and I’m missing it). They more feel like they’re watching to see if something happens. I haven’t been able to get a read on them so that’s the main thing that drove me to make this post. If anyone knows anything about odd lights showing up like this, I’d love to hear what it could mean. Normally, I’d try to speak with Azazel about things like this but even the thought of that makes my throat tight like I can’t speak. I’d love any help you guys could offer.

4 Likes

I honestly have no clue on the lights.

That would send some red flags off in my mind. Have you tried approaching your friendly spirits away from your home to see if the feeling lingers? I am just speculating, but it sounds like something is acting as a limiting factor and does not want you to call for back up.

4 Likes

I might just have to get rid of them then. I find it’s hard to do anything with magick lately so even just talking to something about this is hard. I guess if I do clear them out, I’ll have to find out what they were after.

1 Like

If they do not seem to be attacking you then maybe try politely but firmly dismissing them. If that fails, then yeah, banish and ward.

If you manage to get them to go I would be interested to see how that effects your spellwork. They clearly did not shut you down completely, or you probably would not be seeing them.

1 Like

Grand Infinity, aka Joe March on YouTube, reports orbs and flashing lights as being a normal occurance. Just something that becomes more visible as you remain neck deep in magical practice. I too see lights and flashes, though sometimes I think the flashes are just my tv having some kind of electrical discharge despite being turned off lol

1 Like

I was really hoping this was it, and it may still be honestly. But once I realized I couldn’t use magick like I was able to, that’s what made me worry. I haven’t seen them in a while though. And since then, I’ve started to be able to do things more easily, so I’m not sure what to think anymore.