Weird feeling after baneful

I cast a spell on a target via a petition and visualization. I see death in the image of my targets eyes. However while during the ritual, I felt very empowered and knew that in that moment I will be doing the most devastating spell possibly in my life. I liked it.

I closed off the ritual and cleansed the space but now like an hour later, I feel a weird sense in my heart chakra and some sorrow. I mean they’ve put our entire family through a lot. Any advice to get rid of this? I feel like they’re trying to get sympathy and fear from me to call the spell off but I won’t budge and trust me I’ve had some disturbing intrusive thoughts and feelings after the ritual but not during it but I know the longer the two targets live the worse it will be. Fuck them.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

If you are advanced enough you could to some shamanic underworld journeying and kill the elemental that exists between you and this person with the help of your spirit animal. Every relationship creates such an elemental and thus it is natural that it plants those thoughts in your head-> it wants to stay alive. Get rid of them immediately otherwise your spell will backfire immensely. (guilt activates what some westerners wrongly call karma)

Also the ancestors are most likely to fight you, because you try to kill one of their own. Keep your protections up and be ready for a fight.

1 Like

Is there a way for people undertake that underworld journey without being an advanced shaman?

I am having the same issue with my baneful rituals toward a long time enemy. (Another issue, I realise, is that I want to be free from them but can rarely summon hatred toward them. I just feel anger but not /hatred/. I think this affects the outcome… but worry most certainly does, too, and I think an elemental may be at work).

1 Like

Of course you can you just have to do one session to find your spirit animal and you are good to go. I took a longer time because I wanted to bond with it more, but @Lady_Eva will give you a tutorial for core shamanism if you ask nicely :wink: but there is always the danger that the elemental will fight back which might hurt you. (thats my upg again Lady Eva might be more helpful)

What you describe is what I have went through as well. It is caused, in my opinion, because deep down you know that you are the problem and you have the power to resolve the problem by simply putting up boundaries or changing yourself. Heck, you even love unconsciously to be in the victim role. (Again I might be wrong but thats how it was for me) The issue at hand is most likely that you hope your spells to succeed instead of having faith in them succeeding (hope always implies the possibility of failure while faith doesn’t).

Hope that is somewhat helpful. Always remember don’t do baneful work if you would not be able to stab the target if it would be infront of you.

1 Like

I called to Yama prior to the ritual. He has bound any that will attempt to fight me. I’ve also got a good relationship with Hel so I’m somewhat ready. The problem is that this family frequently visits a more experienced practioner but the Hindu Gods aren’t fond of him and told me they’ll stand by me. But yes the ancestors where interfering a lot before I called Yama. Our mutual ancestors aren’t getting involved at all though.

I’m not advanced but I can kill it with the help of a guide. A spirit animal did show up and I was given a weapon so I’m ready.

Thank you and yes I believe this is where the concept of karma comes from. I did ask the Goddess if she’ll help me during a backfire and she said yes.

1 Like

You don’t need hatred per say. You can tap into the emotion of freedom like I did. Wanting to free yourself and those you love from this problem. Though I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have some malice to my targets

2 Likes

Haha, yes. Malice is the right word. Mostly the feeling of freedom is the one I’m channeling right now, and it is this which I’m visualising when I picture the outcome.

1 Like

I was going to invoke my Flygia as it beat there’s before but something else showed up to help me this time and oh boy is its energy strong.

By any chance, could this elemental take sides? Cause last time I encountered them, some dark looking anemone entities stepped in on their behalf like the Gods stepped in on my behalf

I wouldn’t stab them in this time line due to the law but if we lived during the medival times, I’d happily kill their entire dynasty besides those related to me ofc

It takes time. It took a lot to push me to this point. Get spiritual allies it helps

1 Like

Interesting point. I do view magic as a self development tool, so I have considered the aspect of self improvement, in this one situation, but the target is someone who has done violence to women and whose 1st resort is violence. So while I would normally work on my own issues, their issues are toxic and need to be bound by cosmic consequences / comeuppance. No learning is possible. this was the message I got from Hecate - this individual is incorrigible.

I tried binding but have been prompted to do something more intense, so I’m working on some strong banishing now, too.

1 Like

Its a being that represents you and the other persons relationship, so it will most likely choose sides but I haven’t had the time to explore this because I often times heal the elementals of two people instead of killing them. I kill my own negative elementals. I don’t do a lot of baneful work anymore so again I would like to refer you to @Lady_Eva because she is just more knowledgable than me in this field and might prove more helpful and insightful.

But don’t you do that in the astral as well? Think about you leave behind an energetic signature which you will have to clean up to prevent people from tracking you down. Some mechanisms are the same way they are in the material world :wink:

1 Like

Ahhh I love Hecate. I would normally advise to heal the violent person but since that is out of the way, why don’t you do some planetary magick with a Saturn/Mars or Mars/Saturn combination depending on your desired outcome? This is one of the most potent curses I know.

1 Like

Hecate rocks :call_me_hand:

This is Interesting… I already invoked Saturn once and Hecate twice, but didn’t do anything with Mars + Saturn.

Do you have a link for a specific curse?

1 Like

No I just do normal planetary magick work. At the day of Saturn/Mars in the hour of Mars/Saturn invoke the day’s ruler through an invocation and combine this with a physical anchor just like a doll (binding the dolls arms, legs, eyes or a candle with a sigil that you have created representing the outcome etc.) and channel the energies into the anchor. If you use a doll dont forget to fill it with corresponding herbs and baptize it in the name of your victim.

Say Hecate Hi from me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the sound advice! I will do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I recommend doing an uncrossing bath afterwards to get rid of any left over energies but that is to your discretion.

1 Like

Well my Guides helped me kill off the smaller ones. However only one big giant like elemental existed between my entire family and both targets. I didn’t kill it however I set it free. It released any energy between my family and the targets and sent it into the Sun and I helped free it. It was greatful and just walked away.

That’s true. Okay in real life I would be willing to poison them mostly because it’s easier to get someone else framed XD

Thanks for the advice though. I feel better after that experience

2 Likes

The issue with those elementals/larvae is, and I am referring to Franz Bardon now as well, is that they are constantly created and fed through each interaction with the person/group. So it would be most beneficial if you can keep your distance and don’t engage with them.

Glad that I could help!

2 Likes

It sounds like you need grounding. Eating a big favorite meal or having some good sex helps a lot

2 Likes

I have been doing my best not to. It feels like they no longer exist.

Good advice. I ate after the ritual as my blood sugar dropped to like 2.6. Now I’m fine as I spent the day outside

1 Like