Weird face movement?

This could be nothing but I feel its connected. The past couple of nights I have invoked Sitri to learn about him and strengthen our connection. He is the first demon I have worked with. This morning, on wakening my face was making really weird movements, really exaggerated, i think it could actually have been this that woke me up. I was able to get back to sleep and again i woke up with the same thing. Has anyone heard of anything like this? This is the first time this has ever happened to me, is the timing of connecting with Sitri a coincidence or could it be connected? I appreciate any thoughts on it, thanks.

When you say movements, are you referring to what may be spasms in the facial tissues and muscles? Dunno but that description for the movements is what came to mind.

1 Like

As for it being connected, it’s possible. Some people react with itching sensations when connecting to certified spirits.

I get this “chilling heat” when Lucifer wants my attention. (I’ll be cold but feel this heat wrap around me and move on my body but it won’t make me sweat or anything)

1 Like

It doesnt feel like spasms, it was just like really exaggerated face movement, especially round my mouth, the best way i can think to describe it is going through the alphabet and really overly enunciating each letter. With Sitri I feel his energy as really hot, his energy feels amazing throughout my body. But the face thing, it felt like i wasnt in control of it.

Hm. That is interesting. If you like I can use playing cards to get an answer?

1 Like

I would really appreciate that! Thankyou.