Weird experience after watching video + Intro

Hello! I’m new here and I have a little problem. Yesterday I listened to a YouTube chant for the invocation of Azazel, I didn’t said anything but I entered a trance like state( felt like sleeping) so I stopped the video. This night I had my first sleep paralysis episode: a hooded guy eating something and asking “ce faci?” ( Romanian for what’s up), since then I’m panicked and I feel like I’m loosing my mind, plus it’s cold and very tense, I don’t know how to explain, but I’m having auditive hallucinations of steps in the other rooms. Do you guy have any idea what can I do? I mean it can’t be Azazel. Sorry for the bad English.

1 Like

Welcome.

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have.

I’m Cătălin, from Romania, I haven’t done any occult rites or practices. I read some left hand path materials on “flacara neagra” ( black flame) a LHP website. I came across this site while searching for a solution.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining your experience a bit more.

I’ve added “intro” to your title so the other members will know this is yours.

2 Likes

Lucid dreaming or visions are a way of communicating telepathically to the individual, you have no control because they are being sent by a deity in response to your ritual. You can’t control something that is sent to you by another mind or energy force from beyond the veil.

Why the research on occult on youtube? What type of solution are you looking for and why?

Yeah, I panicked for nothing like a beginner. I tried deleting this topic, but I can’t.

1 Like

There’s no real need, it’s bound to happen to other people, however, I can split your intro out and delete the rest if you want?

1 Like