Weird Dream

Tonight I woke up and went back to sleep, but before that I was feeling intense energys around my “third eye” area. Well I fell asleep and I started dreaming what I pressed a button what activates some kind of explosion in distance. I felt what something got destroyed and u started laughing and as I was laughing I started feeling what what laugh is not mine. So I was like F this I coming back to my body, even tho I wasn’t lucid and dint know I’m sleeping. I come back and I’m kinda paralysed/getting my movements blocked I was like well fuck here we go again( I was once attacked by a succubus in this way but I had setted up defenses after that time). Started to see a shadow horned figure in my room looked like a druid at least the figure looked so, I wasn’t staring at it I wanted to end this. I don’t know it was me or my defences worked I had control of my body like in 10seconds or less. So now I don’t know I was attacked or that was just a natural thing? Also i give my body enough sleep so its kinda weird

1 Like

This isn’t an attack but a telepathic communication using symbols with you controlling a bomb you are being driven by events in your life and feel that something is out of your control, and before it explodes it is time to take the reins and begin the change that you need to improve and succeed. The sender of the vision the dark horned figure could be Lucifer.

1 Like

Thank you for helping me understand things.

1 Like