Weird dream after calling lucifer and hekate at the same time before bed

Hey guys so last night after calling lucifer and repeating hekates enn I fell asleep and had a dream where I was at house that looked exactly like my nans house, I was with three other boys who I know and we did some kind of job that required us to wear suits and to be in partners.

I remember some of the dream so the part I remember was about me walking to a gate but it was more of a stair gate I think and before I got there one of the dogs bit my hand and then a man who was sat at the table reading a newspaper with a very beautiful woman next to him said something about my auntie Chantelle was supposed to do that and I said “ok”so I walked to the gate opened it and walked dow the stairs.

Then I’m in the kitchen so are the boys I work with and the man and woman and this beautiful lady walked up to me grabbed my hand that got bit and did something to it then she said “ this is gonna hurt” then poured this white looking powder over the wound so I didn’t move and everyone was looking she then said “ your a strong and brave girl” then walked away there was more that happened but yeah that was it.

Do any of you have any idea what this could mean?

1 Like

Whatever you are going through, its gonna be rough and there will be challenges but you will face them and defeat those fears

2 Likes

Did you feel it?

I didn’t feel it I was just shocked was I supposed to feel?

1 Like

I think that has to do with astral senses development. When I have dreams about demons and things like that happen, I feel them like if they happened to my flesh, and the pain lasts after waking up. However, other times nothing like that happens and I don’t feel anything. I must say that what happened in your dream reflects, in your own symbolic language, the way demons speak to me, which brings tears to my eyes.:black_heart:

I didn’t feel the dog bite me but I did feel some kind of stinging when the lady put this white powder on the wound, I have been working on my astral senses I have also been doing meditation to connect with my higher self and to open my third eye.
So it’s my own symbolic language I’m kinda confused is that the way they will speak me to me in dreams, also how do I know what the symbolic language means (I sound dumb I know) :joy:

That’s the most important working of them all

They use your own vocabulary to speak to you, they will never make you dream something that you couldn’t understand. Maybe you won’t understand in the momment, but the “dictionary” is already within you. I’ve read that in the Astrum Argentum, there is a grade in which members are forced to memorize a lot of tables of correspondences written by my prophet, Aleister Crowley, so they would have the necessary symbolic vocabulary in order to speak with their Higher Self. In my experience, entities will do just fine with what you alrady have in your mind

I didn’t actually know that connecting to your higher self was the most important working of them all until you just told me, Oh now that makes sense thank you so we have our own vocabulary that they use I also didn’t know that either I learn something new each day, would my own vocabulary be something that I will understand as time goes.
Thank you for all the help

Azazel educated me in the actual Thelemic tradition, not the bullshit that my local OTO body preaches. According to that tradition, the K&C (knowledge and conversation) with your higher self, it’s the most important working, and for me has been like that, since the ability to do K&C gives you automatic fluency in spirit communication and also it’s the greatest step into knowing your true will

Everytime you don’t know what something they tell you means, ask yourself what does that mean to you, and don’t shy away from the answer

Does knowing your true will help you understand yourself better also I’ve been talking to lucifer for over three weeks I think and I’m wanting to work with hekate and Belial can I do that.
I’ll ask myself that from now on when they tell me something and I don’t know what it means thank you

Absolutely, it also fixes your life on an overall level if you decide to follow it

You can work with as many entities as you want, provided that your relationship with those entities doesn’t create conflicts with your relationship with other entities with whom you work with

1 Like

Sorry for asking a lot of questions.
Should I just keep doing higher self meditating even when I know that I’ve connected?
I Did research on the forum and it said that lucifer, hekate and Belial work well together but I thought I’d ask someone first also I think I’ll work with lucifer the most but still work with hekate and Belial as well

If you connected, you should exercise using it

Okay thank you :pray:

1 Like

Interesting vision, a gate may appear in a dream when you are facing significant change. Opening a gate may represent new opportunities and possibilities.

The dog bite with a family member could lead to conflict that someone will betray you in the near future and you will have conflicts with some people in your surroundings perhaps a close relation.

1 Like

Thank you also I don’t know if this has anything to do with my practice but last night I talked to lucifer and then called hekate and I hade a dream that I hade so many weeks ago basically what it was was I was with my family and we ran into this cave looking thing and I couldn’t find the old man we were with so I walked out the cave only to walk to another tunnel cave next you ours and I saw him eating people he said “ I just can’t stop” so I hid them saw men coming so I ran back to my cave and lava fell like a waterfall and the men walked in.
Then the man came back and one of the men that we didn’t know looked at the man who I saw eat people and said “ your not human” then they killed him but they also stabbed me in the heart and I felt my heart trying to close around the sword :dagger: and I felt when they pulled it out then I woke up and it felt like someone was pulling a sword out on me whilst I was awake.
Does this mean something (also I didn’t wanna make a new thread as I’ve made a lot)

This might be a warning against being talked into doing something you might regret. Cannibalism symbolizes inappropriate behavior, implies that you do not like certain actions of others.

Even though you feel you may be betrayed or attacked this might be a false read, look at the whole situation carefully before you take action, don’t bite the hand that feeds.

Okay so don’t do anything I might regret will I know that I’ll regret it if I do it when the time comes if that makes sense

1 Like

I would focus on being diplomatic with people you might be in conflict with, especially if you need there help, this might mean family or someone your close to.

Okay thank you for the advice and thank you for helping

1 Like