Weight loss

V.k. has a nice rite on his website A Rite to Amaymon & Moloch for Weight Loss – V.K. Jehannum

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand has great rituals to work with Archangel Raphael, as well as the other Archangels. Perhaps Archangel Michael can also give you more willpower.

2 Likes

Wow! He sounds like he means business!! :grimacing:

And it sounds like the world could really use him with all of this coronavirus mess.

Whatever you do, don’t seek to learn,grow or strengthen your will. That’s the lhp way.
Avoid water based fibre before and between meals because it has side effects - like a healthier bowel and toned bowel muscles that will move food quicker through your system so you don’t gain as much weight (whatever you eat). And don’t change your diet, because pizzas with French fries are great. I’d advise relying upon a spiritual entity to help you because that proves you can’t do it yourself - so rhp!

Al.

1 Like

You could try Greek/Roman Gods. They have Gods dedicated to aesthetics and beauty. I’m sure they can help. I’ve worked with Ares/Mars before.

1 Like

So seeking knowledge, growth, and strong will is a don’t? Huh?

Ask Hagith the Olympian spirit… great for beauty stuff. I have worked with spirit…he is awesome!

Will do!!

1 Like

Also Hagith is a celestial spirit… and works super fast! . he will guide you on weight loss and I have never had any bad drawbacks I have worked on and off with this spirit for over a year now… I will be 50 this year and don’t look a day over 30

2 Likes

I love how aging slowly works for us witches!! :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

Girl I performed a anti aging spell! It worked… check out Go Virtual Lucifera channel on YouTube I performed her beauty spell with Hagith , he also helped her lose weight… :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

isometrics exercise is your answer. =o) its tailored and customized to each person.

@Edith_Guzman Also for weight loss. Not a good term to use. It should be eating healthy. It’s all about nutrition. Exercise isn’t as important as nutrition. body needs right nutrients to function well. And hypnotherapy for the mental power to stick to plan and increase metabolism as well as ridding desire for junkfood. It’s really emotional management and strong will. If you want results bad enough . you will do the proper nutrition of food and exercise.

since your dealing with physical attributes. you can only deal with it using physical influence of mind/body stuff.

2 Likes

I have thought of using hypnotherapy. I heard it has helped people quit smoking and also lose weight.

it can help with any motivation or anything related to the unconscious mind . and you know unconscious mind controls plenty. Often it’s the emotional aspects and making too much meaning of something that cause trouble. If we never put meaning to a lady or guy being important we will never get heartache. It’s all about how strong the meaning an event is.

Oh my goodness!! I just looked at her YouTube. I have a lot of studying to do. Her and blackwitch coven should keep me busy!:grin:

1 Like

I tried clicking on that post and it seems to have disappeared :cry: I would love to know more about Lord Uphir. Also I would love to know how to possibly get ahold of him and what his rates are

So if I say to the spirit “I demand that I lose weight so I have normal BMI” the spirit will find their own way to complete this task whatever it’s changing my body or make me eat more healthy?

No, because a spirit doesn’t know what a “BMI” is. You would say something like, “Help me to lose weight in a safe and healthy manner.”