Weapons

Do you guys know what weapons you could use against demons? I’m dealing with a demonic attachment and I’m trying to figure out what weapons I could use on it

A nunchuck. Demons hate nunchucks.

Banishing.

7 Likes

Bazooka’s too right?

3 Likes

Your own Will as God Incarnate. Nothing is more powerful.

3 Likes

Yeah, the headless rite is good for that.

2 Likes

Are you Sure? Demons have families have emotions and sentiments and… they have very important things to do. If something attacks you is some egregor or a spirit- - >use an athame or a sword empowered with magic for protection and use the Star Ruby banishing.

1 Like

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/The_Star_Ruby

The ritual of the Star Ruby.

I once touched the metal blade of a ceremonial Scottish rite Freemason sword and instantly a psychic pressure/gravity was weighing into my heart increasingly over the next hour, so much so that it literally hurt bad. I know for a fact that psychic pressure was energetic, one of the most important connections I’ve ever made to substantiate the world of magic. So I know that that sword was probably used to make a sacrifice or many, or it just absorbed all thee intense psychic magnetism of the ceremonies it was used in. But I say this because I know for a fact now that weapons can be imbued with spiritual energy. So I would say a Bible to the side of the demons head is your best bet.

How do you banish a demon already inside you?