Wealth through solomon's seal?

I just got my solomon deck. they are 2.75 inch by 2.75 inch. Now i got to figure out which powers to use. so many choices. These will be in addition to the 72 goetia demon that i can use to cast magick. 72 demon is from the lesser book. i think the 44 seals is from the greater book of solomon. =o)

Description of the Pentacles of Solomon – Black Witch Coven here’s the 44 seal if others interested in what each one does.

3 Likes

There’s something to these sigils of solomon. I’ve been using the card that is for healing health. Due to me having some condition of my ear after rupture from a cold since i was little. I would have a leaky ear wax on consistent daily thing. Now it’s not leaking as much and I also have a pimple on my ear where i press on it and it would leak to my throat. This condition would cause horrible breath. I couldn’t do anything and it would affect my social life i would assume. AFter casting to heal my cold that wouldn’t go away in 2 weeks… The pimple in my ear would get small and lot less leaking of fluid. So i think there is something to this magick of 44seals. Also feel bettter from cold. Before there seems to be no progress. So i would say. there’s something to these magick seals. Still need more testing to make sure it’s not just coincidence. Glad someone made a whole quality nice deck of the seals for magick use at affordable price.

3 Likes

What about the wealth seals? Did they worked for you? And whats the process of activating?

I think the wealth one would take some time to notice changes.

As you know the coronavirus is spreading. I live in the bay area and it’s a big deal here. Everyone is stocking up on supplies and there is no hand sanitizer to be bought or mask. People are in fear or being cautious due to the mayor of SF declaring emergency of the corona virus.

So I’m continuing to cast the healing spell using the solomon seal just in case. I am really loving these sigil cards of solomon planet seal. It’s like magick in your hands.=o)

Baal Kadmon has a kindle book “The Magickal Talismans of King Solomon”. It shows you how to do the rituals to activate the seals/talismans and then you can wear it afterwards. An extra step would be to use the lunarium to find the correct planetary hour to activate it, but also you should observe the correct planetary day first.

2 Likes

i’ll check it out. hopefully the ritual he shares is very simple. I like simple and practical.

2 Likes

Yes I did one and found it simple to do.

2 Likes

It’s pretty simple except i don’t like to use incense or candles. I’ll try the ritual without the candle and incense. Instructions is to let the incense and candle burn all the way. I don’t like leaving candles or incense burning. i’m sensitive to smell and don’t want to burn the home down. haha.

From what i read elsewhere on actiavting the seal, 1. the intent of charging up the seal with consecrating it for a purpose and , 2.saying the activating words is what activate it. He goes on to add 3. one’s request after activating the seal. I don’t think the incense and candles do the activating. It’s more of ritual prop. i could be wrong. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It could just be a ritual prop. If you were worried about incense and candles, smell and duration of burning, I sometimes break off a tiny piece of charcoal and put a small piece on incense on it, then with the taper candle I cut down to 2 inches and burns quickly.

1 Like

I use red tealight candle and blow it out. I did some spells so let’s see how it goes. 4 -5 of them back to back and quick. Not on the exact day recommended but let’s see how it goes. It’s just good practice since i’ve no feedback on my target. I choose the baneful ones to start since i’m layering it to my target. I guess it will be no fail for me since i’ve use the 72 goetia and these key of solomon unless the magick get in the way of each other lol. I hope not . since they are baneful ones and from different spirits, i think they are compatible. =o)

I’ll get some variety color candles tomorrow in the mail with my cauldron. =o) then when i get some gold candle or yellow , I can do the wealth magick. The jupiter seals which are about wealth ask to use gold candle.

2 Likes

I bought the 9 demonic Kings seal and wasn’t disappointed. I didn’t care for the chain, just got a new one

2 Likes

the sigils a little small. It’s still awesome. I was thinking of asking him to put that engraving into the bigger circular belt buckle size without the belt loop or larger circle size. So that the sigil is a little bit bigger. Maybe twice the size or 3 times bigger circle.

@Divine did you get the silver one or the brass one? the silver one didn’t show up until after i ordered mine.

I did the ritual without the incense. I cut down the pink candle to about 1.5 inch and burn it on my little cauldron to prevent fire and also that it won’t burn so long. 10-15 mins with 1.5 inch length or less. How wonderful to watch them flames burn!! =o) I did 2 pentacles of venus on same candle one after another. i’m compromising since venus should be done on friday today. Let’s see how it goes. did one for friendship /soulmate attraction into my life and the other for ex-soulfriend to be attracted/love to me . lol let her suffer caring for me without me being there. well, not suffer cuz love is a gift. =o)

I’ll get to other spell like money and health when those dedicated days to each planet pentacle comes. have more time now that most people stay indoors due to corona virus.

1 Like

did another seal spell for saturday planets. The coolest thing ever with the candle lights. Usually it’s tear shape light on the candle and being calm. but this time it’s spear shape and fire dancing and every so often smoke rise from the candle. Usually smoke come when the candle is done. Not continuously while being lit up. These are black candle as it’s saturday. Sign spell is working i assume. did 2 spells. one for general protection for family and another to curse someone. The dancing fire came after i did the 2nd spell to curse someone.

i had an expensive solid silver ring with a Solomon seal for money and wealth on it

Every time i wore it i got into really bad debt and money problems - out of the blue £400 bill, kept coming.

It went in a box. I figured, he lost everything, was all his gained magick now cursed and useless as it comes from god? Who knows.

The seals are powered by angels which are under Yahweh in the first place , some are powered by demons , you’ll need to get their cooperation in the first place , maybe you should bypass the seals and go straight to the spirits to establish a working relationship.

It;s said solomon died of natural cause. His wealth wasn’t taken . He was still wealthy when he died. than again there really isn’t proof of solomon since it’s been long long ago. It could all be stories. hehe.

These seals are additional magick tool for me. I also use the 72 goetia demons.

It’s not just wearing the seal. You have to activate it and consecrate it in the planetary hours/day… What seal you have? what planet of what number? U sure you got the right seal? some seal are not real ones. I know some place sell it expensive. You don’t need expensive. an engrave ring can be had for like 45-60 bucks. These pendants are only 16 bucks.

I have a great deck of cards for all the 44 seals to use as magick. too bad it’s sold out. Seals of Solomon Magic Cards by Inna Vinitski – benebell wen however,
I have coin pendant made for some of them as you can see from the pics in the post. If you ask the ones who sell it tarotmania on etsy, maybe he will make more.

so far nothing bad happening with me using the seals. Unless you want to call this corona situation the fault of the seal which is very very unlikely.

yeah all of that was done by one of the UK’s leading magicians.

Solomon got his power through information, he asked God for this isntead of wealth, and so the rest came along with the knowledge he was given

It was taken away when he abused it, as all men do eventually.

I sense, it is now very soured.