Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

In bro, fucking in.

2 Likes

Count me in! I need a worthy project like this, and definitely want to be a part of this! I have a resume that is outstanding, in my humble opinion. However, I would need a new FBI background check. Mine expired in the 1990’s.

I have thought that I feel would be a great candidate, and employee. It (the position) is something I can get “into”. Not for the glory- I wish to join as I am familiar with the concepts that are critical to winning any conflict we participate in, and readiness has been my “modus operandi”… Not that I’m gung-ho militia type. I simply want to become a part of the training needed to win and end any conflict. I can be and know myself well-enough that through orientation and assignment of training tasks (including maintenance of weapon systems and use of task critical as well as Search and Rescue.

I’m a licensed pilot, and if hired, could be of tremendous value to your organization. All I ask in return is a fair paycheck and training for the next conflict as well as participate in new programs in order to give our forces the punch needed to WIN.

For Your Serious Consideration, and
Best Regards,

Roland MP Tucker

1 Like

Hey, I tried pm but I can’t find that option. Yes I want to join your group!

1 Like

Please pm me I want to join this group. I’m business savvy, i’ve worked at senior levels within a variety of organisations and I’m successful in my magic endeavours. This is the opportunity I’ve been waiting for. Many thanks

1 Like

I would like to PM you too but am not sure how to yet? Even though Ive been on BALG Forum for awhile now. But I’ll give it a shot for sure. Sounds really good to me too!

1 Like

I’m very interested, please count me in

1 Like

For public use (amongst this group).

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/kek-wealth-of-bael/67508?u=yberioth

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

@Zyskal
I’m interested in joining but I’m a girl and I don’t have sperm:smile:
Would this still work for me or do I need to literally get my hands on someone elses?:thinking:

1 Like

Hey ! I’m very interested. I need to change my current situation I want to make it big in this world . For me and my family. I would pm you but I can’t yet so would be nice of you if you do I’m 100% down👍🏽

1 Like

Try to post something the days before so we remember!

1 Like

I want to join this group. I don’t have energy and that seems to be my main problem with getting anything done. And then when I do stuff it often doesn’t seem that effective. I have some horror stories about doing spells to try to get a job for my husband and getting a cold every time I try a new business marketing strategy.

1 Like

I’m interested and I do work at McDonald’s :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

how can i join please?

1 Like

Welcome @Med_Iliass. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

A way to “charge” yourself is to breathe deeply, thinking and feeling that with each inhalation you take energy from the place.
There is a practice on Joy of Satan which I don’t remember exactly, but maybe it’s almost the same with the difference of imagining to inhale through every pore (it may also be targeted at specific sources e.g. the Sun).

1 Like

I’d like to join please!

1 Like

@Zyskal I’d like to join please. Thank you

1 Like

I would love to join this group. I’m currently halfway through Damon Brand’s book. I’d like to be involved in anything I can.

1 Like

What is our entry price point? Biz plan, mktg to demographics? Just the boiler-plate stuff and any other material to the monetization. It sounds interesting and worthy of further investigation. Just lv me a msg here and I’ll respond however you wish.

Looking Forward!

OPTO (aka Roland) Short for Optoillion

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your question, but you don’t need any money to start this, however the more money you already have the easier it’ll be of course.

1 Like