Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

I am new to BALG… But this looks to be exactly what I’ve been looking for. Please contact me. Roland

2 Likes

I will be watching this thread. @Zyskal

1 Like

I would love to join the working group. I have always ambition to do great things, my mind has an overflowing imagination.
But I’ll be honest, I have not had great successes in magic, and I need to walk more.
I wish it could be in this group, because I think having wealth is very convenient to make great progress.

3 Likes

Welcome @Roland and @Archangel. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to introduce themselves so please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

1 Like

I have seen this and would be glad to share my story and experiences. @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

I would love to join, I am very interested in being a part of this group

1 Like

Everyone should’ve received an invite. Make sure to write a proper introduction in the group after you’re accepted.

Again a reminder that this is only for extremely serious people. Just doing magick isn’t going to make you rich folks, you’ll need to combine it with hard work in the physical world.

4 Likes

I’m in. Message me please. I am a sorcerer with stock investing experience as well. Not sure if that matters though but yeah. :hugs:

1 Like

I’m not a practitioner but I would like to know more about the idea. Will you share any information here?

2 Likes

I’ve sent you an invite to the group, feel free to look around, if it’s not for you, you can always leave :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to learn more about this opportunity. I am a entrepreneur seeking for a legacy level of financial freedom. Look forward to hearing from you soon

Best regards,
Jay E

2 Likes

@Zyskal

Woud like to sign up please .
PM me anytime.

Thanks.

3 Likes

@Zyskal

Hi there for so long I’ve been searching for ways to build some serious 7,8,9 figure income with the occult not just a few extra dollars like a lot of people I think its led me here for a reason this is what I’ve been looking for!

the perfect mix of entrepreneurship and occultism!
how can I join?

1 Like

I can’t access Discord anymore, I click a web link to validate my IP, but the page immediately says that it expired… I already began trying with some other browser, though.

1 Like

Welcome @Silkdashockr and @Danthemaninman. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to post an introduction so please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have.

2 Likes

I am interested, please send Invite. I recently have had some success with money magick and I am researching rental property.

1 Like

I’m interested.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

Why not just post everything for free or write an online book and sell it? It all sounds fishy to me. People have a right to question shit.

Pyramid scheme is pretty much milking your simps for their money while they try to sell over price trash products no one needs or wants. It is an old way to fleece people with their own greed and laziness.

1 Like

I don’t know if you saw my revised Introduction. It may ramble, but my points are well made.

This looks like a great opportunity. Fill me in please!!!

1 Like