Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

@Zyskal Very interested, I’m in

2 Likes

If there is still vacancy, please include me

3 Likes

Hello from South of Spain

I am an ambitious woman starting building my own empire of successful business and financial wealth on my own.
I’m in please add me !

Thank you and looking forward to start.

Cheers
Sammy

2 Likes

@Zyskal I’ll give it a shot. I’m interested in going into business for myself. I write and do art.

2 Likes

Welcome @Sam_Sam. I see you joined the forum back in January but this is your first post. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself any any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

Lets do this,I am in.

2 Likes

Thanks for your message !
Yes I’m new in to this… Eager to learn and to grow and want to get in a place where I want to be in life.

3 Likes

Then please introduce yourself in a new thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zyskal I am interested. Please send more info. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello Zyskal
I’m interested in learning this particular art of ambitious wealth building and will be glad if you can guide me through.
Gracias

1 Like

I’m always interested in opportunities to build wealth (provided they aren’t pyramid schemes lol) but I would appreciate it if you pm’s me because i’m a new member :grin:

1 Like

I am definitely most interested!!! Been looking for something like this!!!

1 Like

@Zyskal
You’ve convinced me. I’m in. You’re a good salesman (get it?)

3 Likes

I want to join pls. Ty!

2 Likes

I had a very hard life due to never being able to afford the basics. So, when it was possible, I became an entrepreneur myself. It is hard, it requires so much from you. Attention to the details. Knowledge of what works and what is a waste. Knowledge of how much is too little and how much is too much, etc…
I don’t know how to live life if I’m not an entrepreneur. How can I join? Pm’ed.

3 Likes

good points you make.

Indeed,
normally Entrepreneurship develops out of necessity.

Much regards.

Sin,

¥’B

3 Likes

I’d love to join

1 Like

I recommend you to read think and grow rich by napoleon hill to learn the mindset of an entrepreneur

4 Likes

Music is much more about clout then freedom, get on soundcloud, spotify, and youtube first. Figure out how to get more people listening to your music there’s plenty of videos on youtube to learn how to do this but basically handout quality free music till a bunch of people start doing it for you. Or go the opposite route and go straight to the agencies and leave it up to them to get you in the studio and ride with them for 5 years hope you blow up in that time then resign for a bigger label.

1 Like

If you guys haven’t figure it out this post is for dedicated magicians/entrepreneurs who plan to continue their life of money and money making. This is NOT a quick fix for your tough situation this is if you want a life of lots of money. There is nothing wrong if you dont, but this isnt the post for you.

For me I’m looking to get enough money for my family to be set for the next four generations. I want my name next to a bunch of zeros and commas and my gravestone to have 7 plus businesses next to it with 3 or for non-profits (there is money to be made in charity as well). :stuck_out_tongue::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes