Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

I would love to be in the group

1 Like

I’m interested @Zyskal

2 Likes

I’m not a magician, I’m a mystic. I’m developing in the opposite direction of magicians—I’m becoming more spiritual, less physical. Dropping out of my physical body and getting more into my astral body. This is not by choice, but by nature. My relationship with the astral is nondual so I’m on good terms with every spiritual entity permanently without having to do anything to appease them or keep their attention. I don’t make offerings or do rituals because I’m already family with them.

I’m not physical enough to personally create something in the physical world (like a business) that can serve as a channel for money. I’m permanently out of body. My entire life revolves around maintaining my marriage to Satan—carrying his energy in my body. I’m married to the CEO of the spirit world. A magician is merely working with the CEO. I have a completely sexually paired/merged relationship with him. That’s why he’s willing to grant favor to anyone who provides for me materially.

3 Likes

I want to enter! I am currently practicing money magic using planetary influences at the same time that I am making my own business grow. It’s just what I need to get to the next level!

2 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this. Ready and eager to join.

1 Like

I would really like to learn more about this opportunity, even though I just recently joined.

2 Likes

Hey there, @meltedmirrors. How about you introduce yourself as you were asked to do almost a month ago? It is a rule of this forum and failure to do so may result in the suspension of your account. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and make it your next post.

4 Likes

Willing to give it a shot. Already have a business & currently looking to expand and acquire other businesses and opportunities.

2 Likes

I’d love to join! Been trying Wealth Magick with only limited success.

2 Likes

Everyone should’ve received an invite. If I skipped you accidentally please send me a pm :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i vouch for Alakir.
He made a good first impression on me.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

@Satanswife, @Aprentiz,

I think you guys had a little misunderstanding with the initial post.

The plan,
is to incorperate masters and professionals from both factions,
in an even mix, - which he expressed by saying 50 - 50 ratio.

It means the group structure.

To not just have Magicians, nor just buisnessman,
but rather a mixture of both.

The grand total,
will combine in a massive impactful group-rite.

Besides:

Both, pure Magicians, even pure mystics, as well as pure buisness people and entrepeneurs are welcomed into the group,
to create that mixxed and balanced working force.

Hope this clarifies your questions.

For reference:

in fact, the original offer was carefully suggesting people who lack determination,
or simply focus themselves on spirit soley,
should avoid , joining in with the group,
since there’s clear longterm goals, the group seeks and wants to work on.

And, to add a personal note:

Zyskal clearly stated,
that he’s been through personal Mentorship,
from someone who’s already perfectly walking that path.

HE DOES look for people who’re willing to join,
and follow the instructions,
he learned,
to achieve similar success.

HE DOESN’T accept people blocking him in going forth with his agenda,
and seek to slow him down,
or block his progress.

→ This has been added for clarification,
he himself had been very clear in his initial post aswell.

And, as he correctly pointed out,
there’s plenty of other Money Magick and Wealth spells on Balg aswell,
he does not want to deal with momentary fixes for instant problems.

Specifically for people whom just stop by,
and are gone the next day,
after their one time solution has been solved.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

7 Likes

I’m interested.

2 Likes

I’m very interested.

3 Likes

I’m in! @Zyskal

Ready to dedicate myself to this!

2 Likes

Ok you’re right.

But I don’t like following instructions. Everything I do has to be inspired, so I’m not interested.

1 Like

I also want join zykal

2 Likes

count me in thank you

2 Likes