Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

@Djinn You still have not posted an introduction, despite being told to do so over two weeks ago. Please make it your next post, as it is a rule here and failure to do so may result in the suspension of your account.

3 Likes

Sounds great! Very interested.

1 Like

What if you want to build a musical empire or such?

2 Likes

Is it just money?

1 Like

Done, thank you.

Im new to the forum ,but I would defintely like to learn more about this opportunity . Thanks

2 Likes

Very interested!

2 Likes

I guess i’m interested in this. Would be nice to be freakin’ rich.

2 Likes

im in

im sure this will work for all parties if done correctly and smoothly

3 Likes

Technically it is possible, but magick won’t get you there alone, you better be a damned good muscician already. It’s a lot easier to make a lot of money in other ways. We will mainly focus on business combined with magick in our group.

7 Likes

Ok. thank you :blush: I don’t think I will be participating but good luck

2 Likes

Very interested

3 Likes

Ok, but what are they?

1 Like

Good question, too much to explain in a single post (hence the group), but it involves sexual transmutation into wealth, using the right planetary influences, specific sigils, and most importantely a solid business template to follow, no one is going to get rich by having a job, you’re going to have to own shit. In this case we recommend buying up excisting businesses. Buying excisting revenue versus creating it from scratch is a lot easier and faster. Look up Andrew Carnegie and the way he built his empire. We’ll be doing something very similar.

9 Likes

@dagar, maybe you should join since that’s also my objective (and I’m a pro musician). Earning a lot of money will help pay for more lessons (singing, diction, dance or else), recording sessions, music videos, promo and anything related (concert tours, transportation and accommodation, clothing, costumes, etc.).

Launching and sustaining an A-list music career costs a lot!

3 Likes

FINALLY, someone on BALG who is SERIOUS!

I’m in. What next?

7 Likes

Alright, that checks out. I’m in.

2 Likes

Holy Fuck! This is what i was looking for :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t understand why people like this don’t just get me to handle the spiritual end of things.

Why have somebody doing 50% occultism and 50% business when you can have somebody doing 100% occultism, and being the best at it, and have somebody else doing 100% business and being the best at it? It just seems like you would get better results with less hassle.

I can’t do practical stuff anymore (like showing up for a job at a business), but I can get anybody favored by the spirit world if they will only make sure I’m provided for materially.

1 Like

It’s development of material skills and spiritual skills combined. Makes perfect sense. It’s the same as what you just mentioned.

Your other 50% comes from an outside source. Why would you need to be provided for materially if your magick gave you 100%. Im confused?

5 Likes