Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

Welcome to the forum @bobbybank. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I would love to join too.

Hey man, I would really love to join. I am just about done with Damon Brands Wealth magick book. I have been dedicated to this. My mindset is right, and I as well follow alot of Napoleans teachings. Please send invite. I know I am knew here, but I won’t waste anyones time.

sign me in please

I am interested

I’m in. Where can I join the group?

This is a great read for us: Why some magicians don't have any money but appear to be very wealthy

1 Like

Hey, i’m ready to join, i am currently working with angels of omnipotence for wealth creation and i think seeing this post already means the angels started showing me wealth opportunities, thanks for providing it for free :slight_smile:

I would love to join this endeavor. I have just started my magical practices. However, I have surprised myself with my ability to manifest over the years as far as my professional life is concerned. I grew up in businesses and have achieved an executive level placement in my current career. I am, however, leaving that placement to pursue a more fulfilling path.
If there is any way that I can benefit this group, I would like to help, and transversely obtain the benefit of increasing my personal wealth.
I am new to the forum and therefore cannot reach out to you via PM.

Interesting, do i pm you?

I want to enter.

@Zyskal I want to participate include me in this group.

i don’t really see an option for PM, I would like to have an invite please

@Zyskal I’m new here and I can’t send PM to you but I really want to join the group.
how do I do?

Welcome @Falconni. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Guess I am too late, but this thread resurface thus caught my curiosity

I’m down…how are we doing this thing?

I’m game. There are a lot of things I want to accomplish and having serious money will really help with most of them.

I’m interested and want to join this group working.

Interesting. Would like to learn more.

Im ready! Count me in!