Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

What is our entry price point? Biz plan, mktg to demographics? Just the boiler-plate stuff and any other material to the monetization. It sounds interesting and worthy of further investigation. Just lv me a msg here and I’ll respond however you wish.

Looking Forward!

OPTO (aka Roland) Short for Optoillion

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your question, but you don’t need any money to start this, however the more money you already have the easier it’ll be of course.

1 Like

I’m interested.
Please pm me.
Thanks

1 Like

Already have own company, I’m in.

1 Like

I would like to join! This sounds like exactly what I was looking for. I thank you in advance for messaging me.

1 Like

Welcome @B_B. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I’d love to join

1 Like

Interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to join ur group.

1 Like

Please add me to this group. I want to learn and grow into wealth. I will be dedicated in my practice.

1 Like

Finally !!! This is super awesome. Please count me in and kindly add me to the group.

1 Like

I am interested in this opportunity as well. Please count me in.

1 Like

Id like to join up when i can work out how to PM:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

1 Like

I just joined this forum (like a few minutes ago), so not too sure how to navigate around. I don’t even know how to PM :joy: yet.

So, I’ll just state my interest to join here, instead of in a PM.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Oh ok, the FAQ says newbies can’t PM

1 Like

@Zyskal, I’d like to join. Please, PM me. Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @Abu_Nasir Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIANS and INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Honory Mention:

Arcane

Fascinating.

I’m currently considering,
how i can turn out of my job entirely,
and not have to work at all for the upcomming years,
since i’m member of so many different factions by now,
that basically i consider my self done and over with that buisness.

Heck,
if only i knew how it’s going to go on.

I’ve tried getting out of that job at least twice before.

Never worked until now.

We’ll see.

I liked that “Quasar” term.

A beautiful describtion!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Hi. I am interested. How do i join?

1 Like

I appreciate all the attention this thread has gotten over the weeks, however I must again say that:

THIS IS NOT FOR UNSERIOUS PEOPLE.

Are you in debt? This is probably not for you.

Are you an artist/musician etc? Good for you, art and music are what makes life worth living, but it’s not going to make you a millionaire, this group is probably not for you.

Want to keep your comfy online business (dropshipping,fba,affiliate etc)? This is probably not for you.

Want to keep your job at McDonalds? This is probably not for you.

Not willing to take risks? This is probably not for you.

Not willing to change your life completely in order to attain wealth? This is probably not for you.

Not willing to put on a nice suit and go out into the world? This is probably not for you.

Do you need any money to do this? No. Does more money make it easier? Hell yes.

People in the group have already started losing their jobs or having their small businesses collapse because they would’ve never gotten rich following their current path, so again, MAKE ABOSLUTELY SURE that you want REAL WEALTH, because once you unleash the magick we practice there’s no going back.

For those who are sure and haven’t gotten an invite yet you can PM me.

9 Likes