Wealth Magick Damon brand

Anyone actually completed the whole process? Any insight.? Did you achieve what you expected?

I’m nearly done with the 2nd working.

I feel stupid as can be for not starting 18 months ago when I bought it. Actually stupid. It’s that powerful.

Just do it and get tunnel vision on building. The opportunity will become uncomfortable it’s so powerful

13 Likes

How did the book go for you? Are there any specific rituals you noticed work better than others? I am going front to back like recommended. Im on the first working third of the way through it.

Curious to see your development and experience with it

I finished the whole 7 workings 2 months ago , I’m yet to see any dramatic changes but got a stable income job while I was on the second working giving me a peaceful mind while I restart my online little business!

2 Likes

@Norski, since you have done these workings, I wonder if you can advise on some details? This pathworking is very important to me.
I am completing the first working from that book. I have been stressed and distracted lately due to a prolonged legal case and 5-6 days ago I realized that apart from the first few days of doing this ritual, I had omitted the part where you visualize the sun shrinking and coming down into your heart. The second thing that I didn’t do exactly per the book is instead of finding a twig or pinch of dirt, I have at times used a leaf or blade of grass (all still representing earth element). I am kicking myself for not concentrating better and will surely triple check moving forward.

Since realizing that I didn’t follow all instructions to the letter, I am unsure whether to continue the first working and make sure I have done 17 days absolutely correctly, even if I will be exceeding the ritual by about 10 days…or should I just get over it and move on with the second working? The author says to make sure you do it properly, so I’m not sure if exceeding the number of days is worse than leaving out a detail in the working? I looked for clarification on their website, the book and in this forum and on youtube but I didn’t exactly get my answer. Your impression/opinion on this would be very much valued.

1 Like

Please deliver @Norski.

1 Like

Namaskaram @Radishes ,
What are you speculating for? You want to get wealthy? Go for it. A quick search will bring enough insight for you to act on it, but take the steps.
Others can’t nearly describe a experience for you, since your conscience will experience it differently, but go explore for yourself!
Be as raw and exploring as our Supreme Mother
Jai Kali Ma!

1 Like

Jai Maa. This is all very true. I own the book and I have perused it but haven’t started it… I have no reason why I haven’t started, maybe because I often feel that I have many goals that I am pursuing in magick. Wealth is just now coming up on that list. But nonetheless, I really enjoy reading on experiences, especially successes. Namaste, friend. Thank you for the reminder of the supreme Maa Kali’s ferocity

1 Like

It’s 144 days of rituals, I’d hate to have doubt on the beginning the whole way through and bring that into the equation. The sun part is something I’d want to keep in though the engine that drives it is the spirits you call on. I’d go back if it were me. Only 10 days.

I did go back and restart ritual 4 after 14 days or so. You’ll see things happen very fast when it starts moving for you. Worth it in my opinion

2 Likes

It’s all one big symphony with different movements. The master working is the 2nd ritual, I’m considering another 33 day ritual using the same structure for other things

Big big changes and they’re still coming!

3 Likes

I don’t mind having to extend the ritual longer. I didn’t know if sticking to the number of days was a crucial factor so I thought I’d get an opinion here. I’ve restarted from where I know I was doing it correctly. Thanks for replying!

Glad to see it’s going well for you and you’re getting great results.