We have a full moon on Halloween

We have a full moon on Halloween for the first time since 2001. What is a good ritual or what do yall do on Halloween.

1 Like

Something to do with any goals I may have.

…Although, where I live, that full moon won’t mean jack if the weather is cloudy.

3 Likes

Well moon is in Taurus >> earning money, buy a house, getting a property, magic, rituals related to jobs

Sun in Scorpio >> Sex magick, death magic, surgery and health rituals, rituals to get money on credit, rituals to inherit money of the husband/wife, or contracting an insurance to help later, general inheritance rituals, cause accidents of targets

3 Likes

Full moon peaked 3 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Ideally I would do some hedonistic group ritual that would trigger certain conspiracy theorists, but I don’t have a group, so instead I am putting feelers out so I can satisfy a certain annoying kink that has been holding me back all last decade.

1 Like

Almost, it’s already back to 99.99% now

Can we still use rituals for building up our power considering the moon will now wane?

1 Like

You can, but the strongest point is already past. It is now getting weaker and weaker again. In my experience it’s better to do it the night before when it is still growing, if the full moon peaks during the day. At least that’s what I was taught.

1 Like

Wat anout love spells tonght,?

Not only the full moon but the blue moon yay! I’ve waited all months for this lol

1 Like