We ARE in the Age of Aquarius!

I found this while looking for music for my band, and realized this was important to share especially after last nights ritual…

Excerpted from a Wikipedia entry:

Astrologers believe that an astrological age affects humanity, possibly by influencing the rise and fall of civilizations or cultural tendencies.

Traditionally, Aquarius is associated with electricity, computers, flight, democracy, freedom, humanitarianism, idealism, modernization, astrology,
(Anxiety - Wikipedia), rebellion, nonconformity, philanthropy, veracity, perseverance, humanity (Age of Aquarius - Wikipedia)[7]

See the full entry at Wikipedia: What is the Age of Aquarius (including footnotes).

My band is working on an album and making an attempt to quell the negativity/division within the US and worldwide. It will include re-makes of several oldies but relevant goodies which speak to the status quo of affairs here stateside and worldwide. No politics, no devisive commentary, just songs that make a person think twice about the hate in the world. It applies to all of us working the LHP!

Forgive me moderators if this post breaks any rules. But I felt it was important to share.

5 Likes

Sounds like good idea, best of luck!

2 Likes

From my knowledge
aquarius age wont come as the piscis age, because some of us are already in that age
and it is very hard to communicate the passage way to the new era or guide someone else

there is a very long explanation, but to make things short:
find your true hidden name, the one you will recognize, the one you won’t ever be able to speak to anyone. then you will lift a “sun” inside you, right in your heart, then there will be no more darkness in this world for you.
the age of aquarius have two suns one in the sky one inside you.
just lift your inner sun
remember who you really are
you will regain your powers
then you will be at the new age of aquarius

1 Like