Ways to worship lucifer

What type of rituals/prayers and evocations I can perform and how can I build my bond better?

1 Like

You can try doing a form of initiation (a ritual, etc.). Other than that, anything that feels right to you is fine. Perhaps an offering will help too.

2 Likes

I don’t think Lucifer really cares for worship, but to build a stronger bond with him, burning incense at a alter devoted to him, meditating with his enn and Invoking him works

1 Like

Thank you both for the insight I want to build my bond so when I evoke him I can start to see him and maybe talk to him abit better

Yeah Lucifer is not a fan of worship. That’s a big no no. He likes you to meet him on mutual ground and respect. If the emperor of Hell respects you, then you should respect yourself and not grovel. You can show gratitude and respect by meditating on him, lighting incense, candles, give offerings etc.

3 Likes

What sort of offerings would he best?

I know some specifics he likes but when you get closer he will show you other things he would like too.

Wine, red or white
Whiskey - I give crown royal, but once he asked for Jack
Dark chocolate- preferably something with fruit in it
He wanted a mounds bar last time
Quality incense - I usually use Hem since it’s good and easily available.

3 Likes

Okay thank you I’ll stock up on stuff like this

1 Like

No problem . He really doesn’t require much or even ask for much. But if you have it ready it shows you’re paying attention and that’s a good step in a relationship

1 Like

I just gave him Dark Chocolate truffles and bourbon.

1 Like

That’s totally his style I’m sure he loved it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like