Ways to ruin someone's social media life?

Oh I think dreams are definitely another plane of reality for sure. I just don’t care as long as it doesn’t affect this one.
And I’ve had plenty of dreams where demons I’m cool with here have tried to attack me in dreams.

Write out your own curse that will bring all of their skeletons out of the closet and into the public eye. Falling from Grace, so to speak, with a public scandal of their own actions.

Let them go suck at life someplace else and never think of them again. #youwin

1 Like

This hits home with me- I’ve been over the goetia quite a few times but it’s funny how these things lay themselves out! I have some due justice that is just his office! THANKS

Hit them with an unbalanced blast of mercurial, lunar, and saturnian energy. That would mess anyone up in the social skills department.

Anytime :slight_smile:

i did a similar spell with euronymous.

All of those can be tied back to the person doing it if they aren’t incredibly careful. Depending on where each party lives it could cause legal ramifications.

All social media stars aren’t nice people. Many steal from lesser known people and pass their things off as their own, start a project with someone only to kick them off hen they get.successful, some are apologetically racist, transphobic, homophobic, etc. (might not bother you, but it does bother many)… different things.

Getting public satisfaction can be hard because the fans of these people can be rabid. They will doxx you, harass you on social media, all kind of things. Magick can be the only way to handle them without personal blowback.

The public couldn’t be bothered with it haha. Sheeple dont look deeper. Just MO :blush:

If you pick someone that is a huge social media star or like the Kardashians, you better believe that the police will be brought into it. It won’t take them very long to figure out who you are. The minute you do something from one state to the other, it’s Federal. Not a good place to be.

Geez for poking fun at them on the internet? :joy: I’m sure people like the Kardashians are used to it. Theres always gonna be hate no matter who you are. If someone wants to say Kim is a twat for whatever reason and exploit that then it’s their right lmao. I personally like Kim. Idk enough about the others to care.

You’re not getting what I’m saying. First of all I know for a fact that the Kardashians are not very nice people. I’m not going to get into it or how I know or who I am that I know it, but they’re not. They’re low down dirty disgusting people.

That said, I’m going to use them as an example because they have stolen from a less known person and passed that person’s product off as their own. That person either has to eat it or try to get some kind of satisfaction or justice and whatever comes along with them trying to do that. There are people who are sheep (as you said before) who will blindly believe the Kardashians and try to hurt the person that they perceive as hurting them. Did they knowingly steal this person’s intellectual property? Yes they did. But those people are so brainwashed that they believe that the Kardashians could do no wrong. That person has every right to use magical things in order to get their justice and keep themselves safe while doing so.

And what you just responded to is what I’m talking about as a possibility. The bottom line is that if somebody wants to be petty, yes they can call the police and get that person in a lot of trouble. Everyone does not use their power responsibly.

1 Like

Well idk that the OP was directed at the Kardashians I think they meant youtubers haha but I just dont feel like the police would get involved over an internet troll. Even unpopular opinions can still have people that agree.
For instance if you wanted to go public with your story of what the Kardashians have done then I’m sure it would influence the thoughts towards them. That’s exactly my point lol but goodness I’m no professional at destroying peoples internet image. Just what came to mind.

I was simply using the Kardashians as an example. Social media is huge now and some of the answers were the reason to ruin the person. I don’t think that we all need to divulge exactly what we have going on and explain it to someone we don’t know on the internet when we need help.

Many social media people especially now are willing to do almost anything to maintain their status. That means accepting checks from companies that might have an agenda that is against them as a person. It doesn’t really matter why the person wants to ruin this person. It could be from what I said that they stole something of theirs and made millions of dollars offer off of it and left them destitute or that person could be (and I’m using this as an example) Asian and the person made a racial slur. If you are not Asian, you don’t get to tell an Asian person whether or not they should be upset about someone using an Asian slur.

I also have both illegal and a law enforcement background, so I see things a little differently than a lot of people. Whatever you choose to do, make sure that you cover yourself. I guess that’s the biggest message that I wanted to leave here.

1 Like