Ways to help someone to die peacefully

Probably there’s already a topic for this, but I couldn’t find it. Someone who i love has been agonizing for hours, i just want to help him to die in peace and stop his pain. I would be really thankful if someone can help me.

1 Like

In the Greek pantheon there is Hypnos, the god of sleep. You could try to enlist his help to make your loved one asleep as his time comes, in order to avoid the pain.

1 Like

You may want to do a petition ritual to Death (the archetype). Let a Deity interested in assisting in a merciful way fulfill that role, asking for a mercy killing, and stating desired stipulations.

5 Likes

Petitioning a pychopump spirit or the individual’s ancestors has worked for me in the past.

3 Likes

I wanted to thank all the ideas. Finally my father passed away in a couple of hours, aftrrworking with an entity, as you suggested.

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, may your father rest in peace. And no problem as far as shooting ideas go. I had to turn to a spirit to help my grandmother passed.

1 Like

I am sorry for your loss. I hope he had a painless and peaceful transition in the end. I hope you will find time to heal.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, Azrael I feel would be good too

1 Like

Thanks to all of you. I guess time will help to heal and with time we will learn to live without his constant presence, but al least, my younger brother and i can be happy because he finally could rest.

4 Likes