Wax interpretation of candle magick

So for the past week or so I have an ongoing ritual. This is a money bowl that contains cinammon sticks, bay leaves and a variety of silver and copper coins and a white candle which has two sigils carved into it; one respresenting money and one representing spirituality. I created these by using Saturn’s Planetary grid.

Each day I have added one or more of the components. Each night I snuff the candle before I go to bed. The next day I re-activate the ritual by charging it with my energy and intent and the incantation I created. The flame is always long in size and burns slowly. I have just noticed a big lump of candle wax in my “money bowl.” Has anyone had this happen to them when they have performed this ritual/spell?

I would love to hear your views on this :sunglasses::metal:

The flame burning bright suggests in terms of candle reading that any spell is going to be successful as the flame is a good sign.

As for the wax, there’s plenty of articles online that interprets candle wax. However, to me that looks like a mix between the reverse scorpion which means a betrayer has left you alone in favour of someone else, or the wall which indicates fear and worry.

Was the wax there already or was it separated from the candle?

2 Likes

The lump of wax actually fell off the candle and landed at the front right of the bowl, which I found out refers to the future. It is still burning down atm so it’s true outcome is still being determined. I posted it’s current state yesterday as the lump of wax really stood out. I been looking on the internet to try to find that particular meaning but to no avail…all the other aspects I can easily interpretate.

That’s odd. I’ve been doing candle magic for a long time and have never seen that. Definitely looks like a scorpion or reverse scorpion… I can’t really tell.

It isn’t either of the scorpions…the bulk of that candle fell to front right indicating future events. And with the candle being marked with a money and spirituality sigil I checked it out as eitjer one would be in great abundance. I thank you for your input…if you see something different to my readings then maybe we could discuss both our findings.