Wax interpretation from a love spell

I did something on Friday (a love working during the hour of Venus) and I was looking at the wax after trying to see if I could see any shapes etc and… Is it just me or is this a shortish dude bending some tallish lady over?

The guy in question is quite short so now I’m questioning if that’s what I’m seeing and if it is, who is the female? Because I’m not tall, he’s a couple of inches taller than I am.

Does it look like that? And if you think it does, how would you interpret this?

Please can I get another opinion?

Thank you

1 Like

Is he older than you?

It is not just you and I looked at the picture first before reading your text :smiley:

1 Like

It really does look like that doesn’t it?! :grin:
He’s two years younger than me. What do you think it means?

1 Like

Interesting. I would take it as the expression of the wax of the guy being younger (because you can’t quite determine detailed age gaps with wax readings) = smaller dude, bigger (older) woman :slight_smile: Looks like a success to me.

1 Like

Thank you for your help :blush: I appreciate it

1 Like

Enjoy the outcome of your love spell and keep us updated how everything went in the long run for you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I’ll post back when I get an update

1 Like

I also see the guy and girl in the wax and wanted to add I am getting a lot of passion in the vibe from
It as well. I think you nailed this one. Keep us updated please.

2 Likes

Thank you! I def will post back when I I get any updates. I just really hope it’s definitely me that it represents or I’m going to be really disappointed. I’ll have to do something to make him impotent if it’s someone else he’s doing that with (mostly joking :upside_down_face:)

1 Like

Low key… I have a spell for that :joy::rofl: but hopefully you don’t need it and it don’t really see it as someone else. So don’t put those vibes or thoughts out to the the universe while the Magick is working.

1 Like

Yeah I definitely don’t wanna be putting that out there! haha
I felt confident with it whilst I was doing it (and afterwards) so hopefully haven’t self sabotaged by having a paranoid moment about the wax. I’m going to fully let it go now and see what happens.
Thank you for your help :blush:

1 Like

You are some welcome.

1 Like

That’s EXACTLY what I see :joy:

Looks like some good loving going on too the way the lady is backing it up :eyes:

Sort of looks like she’s looking over her shoulder too…

I’d like to add a thought:

The taller lady could be showing you the power dynamic of the relationship.

In this case, my sense is the woman sort of has the man around her lil finger.

2 Likes

I thought the same haha :grin: it’s by far the clearest image I’ve ever had, It’s nice to have confirmation from others that it definitely looks like that, thank you for you reply. Sorry I didn’t see it until now, I don’t have notifications on for here.

Your interpretation of the wax was what was my intention was/ is :grin: (to bring him back but also to have him round my little finger and have the power dynamic change) so that’s really great to hear!

We ended badly and he’s stubborn so I’m probably going to give it a bit of a boost on Friday and next Friday while the moons still waxing then finish it on the full moon :sparkles: