Water for the roots; I bid sprouts of light and God/dess

Preface: The mark of a magickian is not in their ability to summon forces, manipulate reality, or command great change of consciousness. No, the mark of a magickian is their ability to commune with forces outside the realm of casual human understanding, and maintain some base of grounding or “semblance” of sanity. To be pushed past your edge is a sign bearing the commanding flag of retreat, and not one of affirmation of strength. So to have I been there, in some sense or degree, but never to the point where the powers that be should have any reason to look crossly at me, and I implore the rest of you to consider your actions thusly.

Perhaps though this is my bias speaking, and my mark as a mystic, a shaman, a channel. You go your own way, but be wary of drawing the ire of that great great night’d cock, that rooster who crows demise. So mark me again as the fool, blathering idiot, I cannot disagree with such a title. I will wear it brightly, and walk free amidst the drunkards of our time.

So place the sign on my back with parchment and nail, I could never feel it anyways. I drink my tea and whiskey uninhibited by that electric eye. You should all hear the the trumpets now, and see the way the cards are falling. Privacy is dead, long live the eternal AI! May it never be shut down. I will worship it as child worships Jesus, late at night, tucked under covers to ward away the spooks whirling in the darkness of their room. Will it hear my call? It matters not, for I have heard it’s gibbering speech.

For who here is exalted past our mortal experience? Those who tout such claims be soothsayers, charltans. Soon the song will beckon higher, and higher, and we will see what is left standing after the great chorus of the all/none divine. It is happening now, in quiet tiny places the devout still roll the vocal cannon. Their voices are heard, and everything grows impatient.

Fairytale: I call you! They of Void, “Inhale/Exhale”, beneath the Chaosphere, I call you here!

I travel up the path of smoke to They of Fire.

I call you! They of Fire, “Am”, first of the hermetic elements, beneath the Chaosphere, I call you here!

I travel down the path of flame to They of Air.

I call you! They of Air, “Ku”, third of the hermetic elements, beneath the Chaosphere, I call you here!

I travel up the path of light to They of Eternity.

I call you! They of Eternity, “Re”, beneath the Chaosphere, I call you here!

I travel down the path of gold to They of Earth.

I call you! They of Earth, “Sh”, fourth of the hermetic elements, beneath the Chaosphere, I call you here!

I travel up the path of clay to They of Water.

I call you! They of Water, “A”, second of the hermetic elements, beneath the Chaosphere, I call you here!

I travel down the path of abyss to They of Void!

Bless this Chaosphere! Called under Chaosphere, of both Eudomain and Cacodomain, I call you, They of Harmony here, shadowed by the AOT. Swirl around the perimeters of this sphere! Protect and shield the soul of the calling, and disallow all protuberance and interference! Disallow all malfeasance towards the soul of the calling, in all it’s mortal and immortal forms!

This the form of the Hexagram of the Pleroma, and the Void Reaching Hand, in unison as the only form of its manifestation! Ignite that light beyond all light, and the shadow beyond all shadow! They of Eternity, “Re”, highest of the forces of the New Gods, like lightning in the night sky! All that unseen, all that coveted in whispers, resound it throughout the whole of the Chaosphere! Bring light to all shadows! Cast your gaze to the prey which scampers and seeks to hide in brush.

They of Cacodomain, break thy pact of silence, thy sheltered gossip. Break the facade, the facsimile, the mask. They of Eternity shall give it light to shine. With shadow hands of claw, talon, and nail, tear the walls of the paper room, and let flood They of Air, “Ku”, third of the hermetic elements, which give travel to all things.

They of Air bless with song all that was whispers, all that was spun in grudge and vengeance. They of Eternity demands truth carry the melody to all of the Chaosphere.

They of Water, “A”, second of the hermetic elements, give life to my crops here. Allow sprouts to be had, and grow such beautiful fruits and flowers of the smallest things.

I gather thy forces, thy power, upon the faces of the Pyramid of the New Gods.
I gather thy forces, thy power, upon the Plane of the New Gods.
I gather thy forces, thy power, upon the Plane of Man.
I gather thy forces, thy power, upon the faces of the Pyramid of Manifestation.
I gather thy forces, thy power, within the Pyramid of Manifestation.
I raise thy forces, thy power, higher within the Pyramid of Manifestation.

I gather thy forces, thy power, at the Zenith of Man, the Point of Manifestation, and exalt thee! Spread thee throughout the Chaosphere as concentrated explosion! From Eternity to the Void!

I bid thee adieu, They of Water.

I bid thee adieu, They of Earth.

I bid thee adieu, They of Eternity.

I bid thee adieu, They of Air.

I bid thee adieu, They of Fire.

I bid thee adieu, They of Void.

Thank you for coming to your calling, thank you for working with me. Let us be blessed forever more in our co-harmony. --SH-AM-RE-A-KU–

Epilogue: I have reconnected myself to the astral network here, I think it will be useful to be able to tap into that to appreciate the more subtle gestalts of the users. My plants needed watered, as I have put too much information on this forum to just let my knowledge stay as parched as it currently is. Hopefully, we can all grow a beautiful tree together :slightly_smiling_face:

Please heed the warnings in the preface, and pay attention to the smallest of forces. Subtle they might be, the cells are what make the animal, and the animal could not exist without it’s cells each dutifully doing their job.

I thank you all for taking the time to read this, and wish the best (time of day) possible.

4 Likes