Watch My Q&A With My Mundane Grandfather On Magick, Spirituality And So Forth [INTERESTING]

Watch My Q&A With My Mundane Grandfather On Magick, Spirituality And So Forth [INTERESTING]

44:00 minutes in, my grandfather opens up about a real intense experience of actually coming face to face with his own dead mother in law as a spirit.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

9 Likes

This time mail is epic though. It’s great that you have the support of you family like this :grin:

3 Likes

Damn your lucky to have family that supports magick! Definitely gonna watch this

2 Likes

Your Grandfathers accent is extremely thick, and hard to process.

That’s kinda rude.

1 Like

How so?

1 Like

You didn’t have to point up something that can’t be changed. It’s not like they can take that away. It might have been better to just keep scrolling since people can’t change their accents at other people’s will. Plus this is c.Kendall’s family member.

2 Likes

There nothing disrespectful about saying someones accent is thick. Maybe he can do subtitles?

It’s all good maybe you just can’t process information like everyone else :blush: people from all around the globe understand his accent as he has worked with all ethnicities, races and areas :slightly_smiling_face: some people don’t judge somebody on their accent.

Maybe you need subtitles nobody else did :wink:

Plus he suffered a stroke so his speech is impeccable for his health condition :smirk:

3 Likes

Have you ever heard of A Clockwork Orange?

Not being disrespectful, I enjoy your content and like your accent. My laptop speakers suck but I’m going to listen to it with headphones later.

Maybe the headphones can help. I watched on my phone with headphones and had no issues.

1 Like

@C.Kendall
feeling thick balls mine

Nenad Talerman once told me I was a “good guy with great potential” while using my name like it still stands on my ID-Card not having given it measurable for correctness. I told a group with him about my religious Gnosis.

Your content here seems to be robbed of its totality but I feel here is a lack and I say you:
Your something like a “good” guy with great potential.

You’re a source of your reality for the without from the within. Your image of you, their reactions for you.

I chuckled a bit after seeing “[INTERESTING]” and “Intense experience…with mother in law”
Because I know mother in laws aren’t easy to deal with.

I also like the grandfathers accent. It reminds me of my Caribbean creole except for the bitter aftertaste of irish.

1 Like

Thank you yeah he’s welsh and part Irish :grinning:

1 Like