Wasps

Would any of you know what type of spirit manifest or use Wasps as their signature? They once where my biggest fear and always auditory manifest before me when I took LSA.

Now I no longer fear them, after getting stung by one in the bus. Funny enough, they seem to very much respect me now.

This is one depiction of Beelzebub

1 Like

Interesting…
Would you have an idea as to why He would chose to wasps around in my presence🤔

I would reccomend looking into the symbolism of wasps. I felt the need to research scorpions a bit earlier today. They kept popping up at work and at home. Both literally and as imagery

2 Likes

Well it strikes me that you earned your power by facing your fear. Could there be something else that it’s time to face?

2 Likes

That is what is funny. I got stung in the bus by a wasp and my fear was instantly removed from that point and out. It was like I could speak to them and they would listen… if I eat food and they lingered around it I told them to leave, and they did.

Seems like I have too. This whole situation intrigues me very much.

I would love to know what conclusions you draw, if it’s not too personal. I love this aspect of our work with spirits

1 Like

I will get back to you as soon as I have gathered a conclusion on what this could be.

Nananana nananna, wasp-man!

3 Likes