Was this President Marbas?

(A little background) About a year and a half ago, I contacted President Marbas to help heal my cat. I didn’t know it at the time, but he (my cat) had cancer literally all through his body. In my frenzied state, it was very hard to get a clear line of communication with Marbas, but i still was able to hear my instructions for carrying out my end of the deal, although I didn’t really get to know him very much… Marbas definitely followed through and my cat was amazingly healthy for the next year. About 6 months ago his symptoms returned and he went downhill very fast. He passed away but I’m very grateful to Marbas for the extra year I got with my cat. (Presently) I have a friend with chronic nerve pain and recommended Marbas to her. I just talked to her today about it and she’s planning on evoking him tonight. About an hour later I tried taking a nap. I was not yet fully asleep, but I was given a lot of information about incarnated ascended masters (a topic I’m very interested in.) I asked a question about one of them and became conscious that I was speaking to an entity. He had a very soft, male voice and an initially calm presence. He then got very close to me and I couldn’t move or speak which caused me to get anxious. Then he was taunting me about being scared of him, in a mischievous, teasing, (kinda a little bit sexual??) manner. I calmed myself down and was able to move again. But I’m sorta perplexed about what actually just happened. If you are close with President Marbas, does this sound like him? I greatly appreciate your time for reading this and any comments you have on the matter. Thank you!

(A little background) About a year and a half ago, I contacted President Marbas to help heal my cat. I didn’t know it at the time, but he (my cat) had cancer literally all through his body.

In my frenzied state, it was very hard to get a clear line of communication with Marbas, but i still was able to hear my instructions for carrying out my end of the deal, although I didn’t really get to know him very much… Marbas definitely followed through and my cat was amazingly healthy for the next year.

About 6 months ago his symptoms returned and he went downhill very fast. He passed away but I’m very grateful to Marbas for the extra year I got with my cat.

(Presently) I have a friend with chronic nerve pain and recommended Marbas to her. I just talked to her today about it and she’s planning on evoking him tonight. About an hour later I tried taking a nap.

I was not yet fully asleep, but I was given a lot of information about incarnated ascended masters (a topic I’m very interested in.) I asked a question about one of them and became conscious that I was speaking to an entity.

He had a very soft, male voice and an initially calm presence. He then got very close to me and I couldn’t move or speak which caused me to get anxious. Then he was taunting me about being scared of him, in a mischievous, teasing, (kinda a little bit sexual??) manner.

I calmed myself down and was able to move again. But I’m sorta perplexed about what actually just happened. If you are close with President Marbas, does this sound like him?

I greatly appreciate your time for reading this and any comments you have on the matter. Thank you!

1 Like