Was This Monster Really Belial?!

Hi there,

To give u a bit of background… lately i been feeling low and sad due to everything happening right now and my financial issues along with the breakup that i am going through. Anyway, I finally decided to connect with king belial (aka the big man) after being afraid to do so for so long. So its been a couple of weeks trying to connect and evoke/invoke him. i did a ritual the other day and afterwards i asked someone to do a tarot reading if he accepts and it came back that he does.

So yesterday, I decided i will recite his enn: Itz ra cha Belial 108 times
and his other enn: lirach tasa viva whelc belial 108 times

moving forward, i was lying on my bed reciting the enns before i went to sleep… and asked the things i wanted and thanked him and went to sleep. Guess what happened, i had a FUCKING nightmare. I was in some woods with a female friend of mine who moved back to their country. so i was with her in the woods and suddenly i lost her and while i was looking for her… something grabbed my attention that someone or something was behind me. when i looked back i saw a black leathery skinned dog and his head didn’t look like a dog, it looked like a goat skull but his body was a dog shape. He was running towards me i tried to run and he was getting to close so i turned and decided to fight back. I ended up placing my hands between in his mouth to try to pull his mouth wide open and stopping him from biting me instead of keeping it shut: lol. anyway, the dog’s bottom teeth managed to stick (kind of bite not really) in my skin around my either penis area or between my genitalia and stomach and i was pushing him away and managed to keep him from inserting his teeth more in my body. then i suddenly woke up. however, when i did i was looking at the wall and i can’t remember but i was seeing small pictures of some stuff that were not clear. then i checked my phone and went back to sleep.

I am trying to link this to @Lady_Eva 's story that king belial tests the magician’s courage. and i am not sure if that was him at all or if it was a test or the freaking meaning behind the dream cause i don’t really dream much and when i do i don’t even remember them. I was planning on doing this reciting enn 108 times for the next 2 days = to have done it 3 days in a row to connect more with him. but, this dream made me really afraid to do so and curious to know if it was him and the meaning behind the dream!
Lastly, please note: that before i did this i masturbated while thinking of my desires and visualizing them. so i am not sure if he was trying to tell me (next time take a shower before u try to connect with me!)

So what do you think of all this… please stick to the topic cause lately people been jumping into other stuff and ignoring the main reason behind the topic. Thank you in advanced.

6 Likes

I dont recomend working with him in you situation I can see how you life would plumet even more try differwnt spirit a spirit of order

2 Likes

why do you it will plumet? and have u worked with belial yourself?

so why do u think he will do that?

i mean have u even tried working with him?

Don’t back off just because one person tells you not to work with him. I have no personal experience with Belial, but I’ve read from others that he tends to do scary stuff like that to test you. I’m getting a feel of that dream that you are on the right track.
Edit: patience with the replies. Demanding replies just causes people to not reply at all :relieved:

4 Likes

Dunno but I tried to make your title more interesting, and please read this:

2 Likes

A deer headed monster biting instead of headbutting along with you sticking your hands in his mouth like you should in a dog bite seems to mean that you’re approaching things wrong in a way that would logically be correct.

Him biting your penis and sacral area along with his unnatural form means the cause is you not listening to your body and nature telling you the proper action.

tl;dr : Listen to your feels and not your mind or you’ll fuck yourself over.

4 Likes

I have never worked with him. I do believe He was testing your fear of him. Instead of running away from him you turned to fight back. :slight_smile: He probably liked that. Go ahead and do it another time before you sleep. Tell him before you sleep You would like him to appear in your dream. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, I do not think it was Belial.

1 Like

I am only just starting to work with Belial. So I’m not any help that way, but I have seen a different image. The image I had he was in a human form yet his eyes while looking blue to me had this vast void like it would suck you in.

In my experience no one sees them excatly the same there’s always something different, but that description remind’s me somewhat of hellhounds I have seen until you stated.

That’s why in my opinion think it very well could be him.

3 Likes

It can be belial or a other demon like naberius or marchosias or glasya-labolas or something totally different like a hellhound or a negative spirit that feed from your fear. make contact With belial again fear it’s a human blockage for magick.then you know if it was really him if he wasn’t do a banishing ritual to remove the negativity from you before it becomes stronger then you.

“Fear it’s taking a step back in evolution,face your fear it’s becoming a god and ascend to enlightenment”
~lucifer~

3 Likes

They do test us in many ways so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was him best thing to do is contact again and see what happens

2 Likes

You did chant Belial’s enn… And then the nighmare happened. Well… I can say from my experience that Belial works on overcoming fears…rising above them and a lot of intense self work. He does test you in such ways…I have been tested…by his familiars… He has tested to see if my devotion is shaking or I am running for the hills… Initially I did freak out but then the best thing that happened was… I overcame this fear…I can say I am much better now… Stronger and fearless than how I had been when he presented these tests. Monstrous guises are used by Belial to test.

3 Likes

thank you all for the insights

1 Like

Honestly, your best bet would be to evoke him and ask if he had any part in it or if it is something that stems from your subconscious.

1 Like

Try working with Necronomicon. There is a book on google, Necronomicon spells, call on Barashakushu, do his sigil. He is really helpful. Visualise on the sigil what you want. I consider Belial more of a spirit for attacking someone else. In fact, calling all the four, Leviathan, Belial, Satan and Lucifer and sending them to someone together with your 100% hatred.

2 Likes

i don’t want to torture someone… i just wanted to change their thoughts and ideas about me.

1 Like

i could agree with you… cause i have trauma from dogs and i almost was bit on penis area before. but the dog looked way different. so i do agree when u say belial works on overcoming fears

2 Likes

Come on, these kind of thing is beneath the king.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Personal Opinion: Demons Are Liars