Was this astral projection?

First real time attempt at astral projection heres what happened. I had headphones on blasting binural beats & a shirt covering my eyes. At first it was just darkness but i began seeing a rainbow of colors and later forms of blue & green peacock feathers. The featheres flew around me in pitch darkness later on a garden slowley manifested… I saw meadows of green grass a bright blue river flowing tons of trees and forrest plants like red and white mushrooms scattered about. The sky formed into blue with white clouds also note there were peacocks all about the garden and butterflies flying about.

As a side note i work with melek ta’us hint the peacock symbols.

The fuck was this???

At the same the same time i was still in my body because i could feel myself in it…

1 Like

I just dont know if this counts as entering the realm of melek ta’us or if it was true astral projection because i was at this place but still in my physical body…?!

1 Like

Contrary to popular opinion, you can still be both aware of your body and be actively astral traveling.

I believe that your experience was a legitimate astral travel, whether it was the realm of Melek Taus or not, I’m undecided. As there is only one Melek Taus, but you saw many peacocks.

1 Like

Astral travel is when you wholefully and consciously get out of the flesh.

What you experienced is SOUL TRAVEL. Unconscious soul travel, because u didn’t leave yourself but found yourself there, you are not the one controlling.

Soul Travel is when you still remain in the body, been conscious and could feel and hear everything going on around you but you can visit other worlds, in fact easily. Your thoughts is power. Just imagine and it will happen.

2 Likes

Well at first there was one peacock but in the garden there were tons of them just laying about the place.

1 Like

Thanks that sounds about right it wasnt a dream because i knew that i was awake and dreams dont feel like that. I dont know how to fully kick myself out of the body but side note at first i felt my limbs moving around like waves or tentacles and i could feel myself getting lighter.

1 Like

That’s it.

Partial astral travel.

You should work on that. Your thoughts can do that too.

2 Likes

Side note i tried it again this time with music i put on some psychadelic rock and closed my eyes. First started seeing blobs of colors splashing about and i was later dropped down onto the ground and into idk why but a realm that was basically wonderland i was sitting in a chair at a table the mad hatter was on my left and the rabbit was on my right side i was drinking tea out of an old english cup. When we switched seats i floated out of the chair and sat down in the next one.

1 Like

Felt like a bad acid trip

1 Like