Was it sex magic?

First post here :slight_smile:
I had sex with a guy a couple of years ago. He didn’t let me have an orgasm. He also stop couple of seconds before he orgasms. Then he left me in bed. As he stood up from the bed
I felt like a big chunk of my energy was gone. I felt pain. It wasn’t emotional pain but I felt pain. I can’t describe it otherwise. Like a punch all over my body.
So I was wondering, what did this guy do to me and why did he not allow me to orgasm?
Sorry about my bad English.

1 Like

It almost sounds like he was edgeing.

1 Like

Edgeing is where you get right to the point of an orgasm to get into a state of gnosis. Although im not sure why he wouldnt have let you have an orgasm if he was trying to drain you, it’s much easier if the target has that release.

1 Like

Sounds like it was less about energy theft and more about control and imprisonment. Personally I’d get as far away from that fucker as humanly possible.

3 Likes

Can you give more info please? It sounds interesting what you say.
Do you mean that he was doing a technique to make me obsessively desire him?

Im not sure if that’s exactly whats going on but I get a bad feeling about it. Most guys i know would want their partner to climax and really was to blow a load themselves

1 Like

Strategy in the attack was what he used, the purpose was not the energy exchange! he didn’t want it, if you had reached climax you would have expanded your density or energetic charge and because he was inside you, that load would have assimilated it, and that was not what he wanted, or it was not his purpose of foundation, , upon entering you, he sowed you his energetic load for a future, that is, if he wants to possess you again, go obsessively to him without putting you back and if he ejaculated inside lighter, the purpose was to drain your vital energetic essence for that reason the pain meaning, even more this practice is not given to the first one successfully it has to be given more times to dry yourself in life, just as you read it!

2 Likes

Wow that makes lots of sense.
Do you know the name of what is called what he did? I want to search what he is into.

No he did all he could so he would not. We met twice and we had sex. He didn’t want to ejaculate the first time. And he didn’t want to ejaculate the second time.
On oral sex he ejaculated but he didn’t want to. He also didn’t want me either to have pleasure.
It is really strange I agree with you this is why I wanted some opinions. It has never happened to me before.

Do not look for 5 paws for the cat, because it only has 4!
Nothing can be done against the truth if not for the truth, as I mentioned in the last writing, what the individual used was a strategy to achieve his purpose, the most unfortunate thing is that he will have to fight to get you out and not have a rabbit Indian, to feed you will not spend much time that you will receive an invoice in 3 areas: Physical / body, mental / cognitive, and emotional / subconscious … completely vampirized so to speak!Vampiro

1 Like

What was the name though of the strategy? I am only asking for research/educational purposes to know for the future in case I meet someone else who tries to do the same.

Wow this reply was yummy and insightful. We must be picky with sex partners. Not because we’re prudes, but some LOVE TO INJECT, INFECT, AND HARM.

A person who denies letting you cum is letting you know you’re beneath them and in use for their purposes. They want to Dominate without giving anything and force your energy to dissipate into nothing. Sucking it up with a straw like a Vampire. Stop the sex act IMMEDIATELY even if you must lie. Lie. They are implanting and harvesting.

They can show signs of disrespect before sex occurs. Pay attention. Failed relationships and marriages can be one.

While one can acknowledge this information is valuable, Listen to your intuition and develop your internal senses to listen and be willing to block feeders. They can ruin or harm your life besides stealing your light. Dogs. Catch a whiff before you do them sexually as it can hurt you like OP mentioned but far worse.

You can steal someone’s life force and more in this way. Sex Vampire. If you find someone who does this, change your sexual energy into something bad. Daggers, knives, disease. Make them sick, but more importantly abruptly stop the sex act & tell others about them.

This also means you had an opening or weakness that made you susceptible to being a target of someone like this. Find, fix, and plug your holes. They know they can’t try this with most people. If they try this on the wrong one, we will hurt them.

1 Like

How do you change your sexual energy? At that time when I wrote this I was still recovering from a DV relationship and another emotionally abusive relationship. I don’t know much about vampirism. I am learning.
After this guy there was another one who did the same thing to me.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re ok these days.

Find and do Energy Protection Rituals to cover and strengthen yourself. Sage, candles, chants, and more are available. Find which matches your personality & do it once a week, but keep it simple. That’s step 1 - Protection

Listen to your intuition and observe people. They give clues but you have to listen for red flags and trust your gut while Blocking manipulative energy. Trust people less until they are proven. Learn if you’re leaking energy or have holes that make scumbags target you.

Learn different forms of energy transfer plus eastern traditions as well, but for now here info on how some steal energy from others:

FEEDING TECHNIQUES Feeding techniques for Psychic Vampires,..

How to become one, but some are naturally gifted at pulling energy. It can be learned, but self weakness and healing should be addressed first
https://leasre.tripod.com/psychic.html

ENERGETIC VAMPIRISM
https://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/VAMPIRISM.htm

I can’t transmute a ton fully as it depends on your body, studying different forms of energy, if you’re an empath or reflector, etc. Get defenses first while trying to learn. Having Boundaries that aren’t magic or esoteric will help. Write down your red flags and what you won’t accept from people.

When you say No, feel it as final in your being and direct it into the other person’s head harshly. Learn how to pull energy from crowds.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. :slight_smile: