Was it Nitika?

a couple of days ago I bought a cat and some other stuff with my sister’s money, I had to pay her back the following day. When the day comes, she says I owe her $240, but surprisingly, my dad, who’s usually a stinge, told me to not worry about the money, he’ll pay it. A couple of hours later I made the magickal cashbook from Damon brands book. I was going into it with a specific amount of money to buy a shit-ton of books. Came out to $240. Not knowing it was the same amount of money that was relieved from my debt, I go into the ritual, finish it and all is well. Then I realize I’m asking for the exact amount of money that I received. In the ritual, you tell Nitika to shape your past and future to bring wealth. Is it possible to revieve benefits from a ritual before you do it?

SOUNDS LIKE NITIKA HE’S PRETTY FANTASTIC WHEN YOU ARE UP AGAINST IT .AND YES I HAVE HAD RESULTS FROM RITUALS BEFORE HAVING DONE THE RITUAL AND HAVE ACTUALLY USED THE RITUAL TIME TO THANK THE DEMON INSTEAD THAT IS WHEN MAGICK IS AT IT’S FINEST. :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Would you mind typing without caps lock, it just makes it sound like your yelling your answer lol

Sorry I do too much work on ebay and caps lock is always on Happy magick (in a whisper) :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes. Always make sure to still go about the completion of the ritual anyway.

1 Like