Was Charles Manson a Shapeshifter?

I was reading through The Manson File by Nikolas Schreck and in one section called The Occult Messiah mentions that Manson was known to have spent time with a religious cult at Topanga Canyon’s Inn of the Seven Rays. Michael Bertiaux, leader of Zos Kia Cul-tus, ruled over a “Monastery of the Seven Rays,” in which sorcerous lycanthropic rites were held. Manson’s obsessive identification with the wolf and scorpion have cultic resonances— if not actual connections— with these practitioners of the left-handed path.

1 Like

Wow… I’ve never heard about that… Very interesting in my oppinion… I really wish I could know more… Wolf and scorpion sound badass, however such cruel man as Manson, I’m afraid, rather would give a bad rep to right-hand, neutral, and benevolent Shapeshifters out there… Interesting nevertheless… I may research more :heart_eyes: thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’d suggest that Manson’s identification with the scorpion came from the fact that he was a Scorpio and the scorpion is one of the symbols – the lowest and least evolved – of this sign.

Consider whether this sounds like Manson:

Much like an insect, you will find a Scorpio in this stage ruled by emotions and instincts rather than intellect. Scorpios in this category have low self-awareness and low self-control. The most dangerous and vengeful Scorpio belongs to this totem.

If you have seen an absolutely despicable Scorpio, they probably belong to this totem. Talking about vengeance, these are the Scorpios who go to any extent to destroy someone, even if it means at their own cost.

3 Likes

As someone whose entire family lived in LA during the Manson murders, I think he was just a really talented bullshitter with serious mental problems.

2 Likes

I’m sure those things are equally true of him. If you look at his motives though, the Tate murders, for instance, were an act of vengeance against a music producer who had in Manson’s eyes wronged him in terms of a record deal. He sent his followers to that address because it was the former home of the recorder producer. The current occupants, who ended up being the victims, weren’t of significance.

1 Like

I think Manson was a Malignant Narcissist / Sociopath with a good way of using others to do his bidding. Many of this type feel they are special and people who are weaker mentally flock to them

1 Like

He definetily was :confused:

I’m familiar with the case, but trying to murder Terry Melcher for not getting him a record deal is still pretty extreme. Ditto for brutally slaughtering the house’s actual occupants.

1 Like

I think we’re getting off the thread topic. What I was specifically responding to was the OP’s mention of:

1 Like

Regardless, obsession alone doesn’t produce a shapeshifter. The fact that wolves and scorpions will attack humans, whereas Manson sent his ‘family’ to do his dirty work (and he was found cowering under a sink) suggests, to me anyway, that he was probably just obsessed, not necessarily a shapeshifter.

1 Like