Wars between light and darkness

The book honestly does things to me, and provides me an interesting head-effect.
It gets my reptile-nature all revvved up. Even completely made up magic can work. so long as you can wield energy pulled out of one’s anus lol. Not making fun of anyone here, I respect your intellect midderang

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is legit or not I don’t think demons and gods and such are at war like that. Atleast in my belief the Gods creates demons and angels. The only light vs dark I can think of is the one humanity creates in their minds.

As for the worlds I am a believer in evolution and creationism. However, I don’t believe we live in a world of the Gods creation rather they have their own worlds such as the 9 worlds as an example of the Norse Gods worlds.

2 Likes

I’m convinced that god(ess) is real in all planes, but that as much as mother has a passion for love and life, she also has a passion for violence pain and death.

Nothing wrong with being a black magician worshipping god (the dark mother)

just my conclusion.

I dont believe there is a war as in between angels and demons,I think the only wars are the ones which men create.

2 Likes

Light is good, because it allows you to see.
The problem is that the concepts have been twisted and ideologies have deliberately been mislabeled to opress and restrict.

There was a Ritual this morning.

And Light and Dark are (I believe…) intended to be in a constant ‘chase’ of one another. Life is motion after all. The yin yang represents it, would you rather have a grey dot?

2 Likes

a grey dot is useless, I choose black rainbows lol

I agree.

I believe that they once had a war, but it has long since stopped. Angels and demons get along better than most people realize.

1 Like

My thoughts too.

If you want the war to end then you don’t understand why there is a war.

Dons cheerleading outfit

GO LIGHT, GO, GO, GO LIGHT!!!

1 Like

Well my “side” of the war is the side of loving darkness. There is alot of love in hell.

So be it, there is a lot of love in Light as well.

But it is the nature of Light to fight against Darkness, because if Light doesn’t fight, it will be overcome with Darkness.

It have nothing to do with good or evil, but merely the nature of things.

Is that why the universe is contracting which will result in all light ceasing to exist?

neither forces overtake eachtother, one coin, two sides

1 Like

Light can never win against Darkness, it can only push away the inevitable for so long.
It is my belief that when there is a total victory of Darkness, then the universe will simply collapse in on itself and become a white hole, spewing out a new universe where we will be reborn.

I agree. Kind of goes along with the “Black Sun in the Middle of the Universe” ideah

my opinons are fluid right now

I’ll never understand this human need for light vs dark need to exist lol. Angels vs demons is more possibly a small ground of them vs another small group. Light and dark predate their existence as elemental forces of nature. It’s weird desire to me.

3 Likes

I think you take your role playing way too seriously. There are people on here that don’t think this is a children’s fantasy novel. Good day to you.

1 Like

There can be no light without dark. Balance.

1 Like