Warriors of the Rainbow

It seems everyone is getting more riled up than a mob of medieval Christians ready to burn heretics over what has come to be called “global politics”, so I thought I’ve sat on this long enough, and I have even spoke of part of this, because it is part of another Cree Prophecy I spoke of already. Those who have been with BALG for a while are no strangers to prophecy or being a part of one, and because of that I’m posting it and seeing what we all have to say about it.

So I took it straight from the website (http://www.birdclan.org/rainbow.htm) for educational purposes and so any of you can quote particular passages of it.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

The prophecy is as follows.

Warriors of the Rainbow
Last century an old wise woman of the Cree Indian nation, named “Eyes of Fire”, had a vision of the future. She prophesied that one day, because of the white mans’ or Yo-ne-gis’ greed, there would come a time, when the earth being ravaged and polluted, the forests being destroyed, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, the fish being poisoned in the streams, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist. There would come a time when the “keepers of the legend, stories, culture rituals, and myths, and all the Ancient Tribal Customs” would be needed to restore us to health, making the earth green again. They would be mankind’s key to survival, they were the “Warriors of the Rainbow”. There would come a day of awakening when all the peoples of all the tribes would form a New World of Justice, Peace, Freedom and recognition of the Great Spirit.

The “Warriors of the Rainbow” would spread these messages and teach all peoples of the Earth or “Elohi”. They would teach them how to live the “Way of the Great Spirit”. They would tell them of how the world today has turned away from the Great Spirit and that is why our Earth is “Sick”.

The “Warriors of the Rainbow” would show the peoples that this “Ancient Being” (the Great Spirit), is full of love and understanding, and teach them how to make the “Earth or Elohi” beautiful again. These Warriors would give the people principles or rules to follow to make their path light with the world. These principles would be those of the Ancient Tribes. The Warriors of the Rainbow would teach the people of the ancient practices of Unity, Love and Understanding. They would teach of Harmony among people in all four corners of the Earth.

Like the Ancient Tribes, they would teach the peoples how to pray to the Great Spirit with love that flows like the beautiful mountain stream, and flows along the path to the ocean of life. Once again, they would be able to feel joy in solitude and in councils. They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race. Their hearts would be pure and radiate warmth, understanding and respect for all mankind, Nature and the Great Spirit.

They would once again fill their minds, hearts, souls, and deeds with the purest of thoughts. They would seek the beauty of the Master of Life - the Great Spirit! They would find strength and beauty in prayer and the solitude of life.

Their children would once again be able to run free and enjoy the treasures of Nature and Mother Earth. Free from the fears of toxins and destruction, wrought by the Yo-ne-gi and his practices of greed. The rivers would again run clear, the forests be abundant and beautiful, the animals and birds would be replenished. The powers of the plants and animals would again be respected and conservation of all that is beautiful would become a way of life.

The poor, sick and needy would be cared for by their brothers and sisters of the Earth. These practices would again become a part of their daily lives.

The leaders of the people would be chosen in the old way - not by their political party, or who could speak the loudest, boast the most, or by name calling or mud slinging, but by those whose actions spoke the loudest. Those who demonstrated their love, wisdom and courage and those who showed that they could and did work for the good of all, would be chosen as the leaders or Chiefs. They would be chosen by their “quality” and not the amount of money they had obtained. Like the thoughtful and devoted “Ancient Chiefs”, they would understand the people with love, and see that their young were educated with the love and wisdom of their surroundings. They would show them that miracles can be accomplished to heal this world of its ills, and restore it to health and beauty.

The tasks of these “Warriors of the Rainbow” are many and great. There will be terrifying mountains of ignorance to conquer and they shall find prejudice and hatred. They must be dedicated, unwavering in their strength, and strong of heart. They will find willing hearts and minds that will follow them on this road of returning “Mother Earth” to beauty and plenty - once more.

The day will come, it is not far away.

The day that we shall see how we owe our very existence to the people of all tribes that have maintained their culture and heritage. Those that have kept the rituals, stories, legends and myths alive. It will be with this knowledge, the knowledge that they have preserved, that we shall once again return to “harmony” with Nature, Mother Earth and mankind. It will be with this knowledge that we shall find our “Key to our Survival”.

This is the story of the “Warriors of the Rainbow”.

I like this. I think it is something we should all read and take to heart. No matter our path, the color of our magic, our what hand we like to work with the most. We here in the Become A Living God Movement can bring a massive change in the world. We can stand as examples of those who took back power in their lives, and as those who freely taught others how to do the same.

there was a prophecy tho I don’t remember the exact tribe that said:

“when the eagle from the north meet with the condor of the south in the land of the jaguar/tiger, the change will start” or something like that

I know that a meeting called “raices de la tierra” that reunites shamans from the tribes along Los Andes and some of the clans from north america (dakota bear clan) that takes places in my country every year, the first time it happened in a country called “salvador” that is considered to be “the land of the jaguar” and reunited tribes from the south and the north

I went to the first meeting in my country… full of hippies and shamanic medicine, pretty cool if you want to smoke weed and get laid tho I wasn’t into magick at that time so I didn’t take as much as I would like to take now, in terms of magickal experience

the thing is that the shamans weere making rituals for bringing massive change in the world and stuff, tho I preffer to create the change in my self and through my life… for egotistical reasons lol

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:1, topic:1942”]Warriors of the Rainbow
Last century an old wise woman of the Cree Indian nation, named “Eyes of Fire”, had a vision of the future. She prophesied that one day, because of the white mans’ or Yo-ne-gis’ greed …[/quote]

The white man’s greed?

Right, so black people are never greedy, ever, which is why African politics is a haven of incorruptable democracy and also I guess Asians are never greedy, which is why China has such epically wonderful human rights, and never pollutes or allows contaminated food to be sold in its own land or abroad? And Indians - not greedy at all, hate money they do, to a man.

Sorry but that right there makes me think I’m reading the dreams of a conquered people, nothing more, nothing less - revenge dressed up as a morality tale.

Any prophecy that starts out with a broadside attack on a group of people by skin colour alone has no credibility for me. Humans of all types are generally greedy, end of, and to deny it is to dehumanise both the accused and the ones who are being lauded.

They would teach them how to live the "Way of the Great Spirit". ...

They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race.

It lost me theologically, ideologically and every other way right there - if I wanted to be told to bow to the rules of another man’s god I … well, wouldn’t be here for a start.

I also find the “we are all one” stuff symptomatic of every cause ever that’s tried to oppress and grind down the human spirit, whether it’s the “we’re all God’s children” stuff of Xianity, the ummah of Islam, or the equality-speak of “comrades” used by communism.

It’s a call to sheeplehood that I reject utterly, and also, some are ALWAYS more equal than others in a system like that, a little bit closer to the magic one big force and therefore feeling a little bit freer to borrow its powers, be that One Big Force God, Allah or the Party Headquarters.

I don’t mean to be rude saying this Frater Apotheosis, good luck if you or anyone else likes this stuff and finds meaning in it, but it’s bog-standard united humans with individuality stamped out playing obediently under a wise creator spirit, after being duly punished for their own sins, and I personally think that stuff is toxic as cyanide.

One big natural volcano could spew out more toxic crap that kills animals, plants, fish and even bacteria than we could ever manage in several lifetimes, and our loving green earth spent most of its history totally toxic to life, anyway, and then had spells where large parts were locked under ice and totally unliveable and about as far from green fields and leaping fish as it’s possible to get.

JMO! :slight_smile:

Well Asians ARE the superior race.

Disclaimer: I am a white boy and this was said in jest. Please enjoy the rest of this thread responsibly.

I have to say, I’ve liked a lot of your recent posts Lady Eva! I believe that l mankind as a WHOLE has fallen into greed and corruption (wanting excess), but it is not through the peace, love and cute kittens mentality that will cause change. Though I would also honor the Earth, but not with the hippy/vegan way of thinking.

I think it is very true that humans as a whole are pathetic sheep. However there is hope for all of them. A few years ago I was one of the sheep, now I am not. It took a very rude awakening for me to start down the path I am on now, but without mentors, those willing to point me down the right paths, I would be lost.

During my first pact with Belial he presented me with the option of savior or destroyer. Upon further questioning I came to understand that he ment for me to decide what kind of God I wanted to become. When we connect and become Gods capable of destroying life we are totally within our rights to do so. But if we do we take away someone else’s choice to ascend and become more than what they are.

I think there is merit in the “we are all one” story. Not as a way to control anyone or premote an agenda, but if we did treat others like they were just a part of us then we help to in some small way to elevate them. After all there are no dualities, just symmetries.

What we are really talking about here, are things that transcend ALL cultures…we are talking about nature. Human nature. The ugly parts of ourselves.

The things that plague this planet, this experience, are the same that have plagued us for a millenia. The ONLY way to “change the world” is to purge ALL from that which you think you are, want to be, and want to become.

Their is only one Demon…FEAR.

P.S.,

Just my opinion bitches :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mode_439, post:8, topic:1942”]The ONLY way to “change the world” is to purge ALL from that which you think you are, want to be, and want to become.

Their is only one Demon…FEAR.[/quote]

I’m (respectfully) unconvinced, if you purge all desire you’re no longer human, and that’s great if you want that path, but I don’t - not from fear, but if the only thing to do is to remove all of one’s attachments, than that means that no one thing or state is any better than another, in which case fear isn’t a demon or a grace, it just is, and ditto genocide, raping babies, and polluting the planet for laughs.

This Divine Paradox stuff nobbled a lot of people I used to hang out with in an online study group, this was years ago, a whole bunch got into the non-attachment thing and yet (being very much attached to it) they wouldn’t stop barking at those of us who wanted to get on and get stuff done.

The first rule of non-attachment club :o) should be non-attachment to trying to be right, or to the idea everyone else should be taught to think the same way, right?

(ETA: I’m not talking about non-attachment for a specific purpose, eg as a state achieved during some magickal work, or relative to obsessing about whether your spell’s working, I just mean as a philosophy of life, it’s a grand thing but not any BETTER than being deeply and profoundly attached to your next tanning-salon session and posh sports cars etc.)

Getting back on topic, greed - the problem is, one person’s idea of greed is another person’s essential item, so really it’s best to focus on solutions to the problems and not wishing for some kind of return to a past that never was - the tribes of north America were so easy to defeat precisely because they were in a state of almost constant war with one another, and it was usually ritualised, without a high body count, but that doesn’t undermine the fact these people liked what you could describe as a bloody good ruckus, they were hardly one big rainbow nation skipping hand in hand across the prairies.

And tribal peoples globally expose sickly children, babies born disabled, and the elderly if times are hard and they haven’t gained some kind of status, so that other stuff in the prophecy is total bullshit.

It’s possible to be greedy for more civilisation’s benefits in a good way - there’s a lovely story about the people of Lagos setting up electric street lighting on BBC News at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24641409

It’s stuff like that I like to see, not victim-mentality whining about the good things another man has, just strong-willed people getting on with improving their own lives, not worrying about attachment or otherwise, or whether they should just stop feeling fearful of the dark streets by meditating on some inner joy… just determined people spotting and fixing their own problems as they come to them.

Id ask Belial if he thinks that savior and destroyer are two different things. From my work with him I am under the impression they are not opposites, but instead just two integrated portions of the same plan.

There is no saving to be had without destruction, there is no meek inheriting the Earth here. The corrupt will eventually fall, the meek will waste away, only the strong survive in the end, and with strength comes compassion. The weak and highly powerful can’t have that because they are afraid of either losing power or gaining it.

Yes the meek will waste away, rather those who chose to be meek will waste away. Those who choose strength will do as they will.

In my working with Belial I have come to understand that I can chose to destroy others or help them ascend. In this instince I think savior and destroyer are two different things (while in the long run they may yelid the same result in the short run the appear very different) Save those who are trying to overcome their weakness, and destroy those who are willingly and knowingly the Dross of humankind.

In order to ascend a person has to be destroyed first, you can’t evolve with out a change first, that’s how physical, mental and spiritual evolution all happen. A drastic change causes evolution/ascension. Destruction causes change. Destroy the environment and the local species adapt and grow; destroy an idea and you change the minds of a generation; destroy the self and the soul rises from the ashes stronger than before. Be a savior of destruction and evolution will follow.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:1942”]The white man’s greed?

Right, so black people are never greedy, ever, which is why African politics is a haven of incorruptable democracy and also I guess Asians are never greedy, which is why China has such epically wonderful human rights, and never pollutes or allows contaminated food to be sold in its own land or abroad? And Indians - not greedy at all, hate money they do, to a man.[/quote]

I get what you mean, especially since we can see ancient histories of places like China, India, the Middle East, and Africa where all manners of greed were involved. Hell, the most recent form of human slavery, which was in favor of Europeans, involved huge amounts of self-betraying greed on the parts of Africans and Arabs, to only name a few. I’m of the idea that things like the European slave trade benefited, and still benefit, certain black families not just in Africa, but in the Americas and in Europe. After all, there were a huge amount of sorcerers in Africa at that time, and they weren’t necessarily “righteous” people.

However, from these certain prophesies, sometimes the use of the “white’s man *insert the evil “blank”” are often used as a term of reference. In other words, whoever the cover man is for a particular frame of reference, that’s the guy who is responsible for it. For example, even though many different type of people play basketball, it is still widely referred to as a black man’s sport. Some would contend, and usually it is white people who are mad that they can’t claim something, but if you are a black man and can’t play basketball (i.e. myself), everyone looks at you foolishly. Hell, you know how many white folks told me I wasn’t black for the lack of that skill (and how many of them get hit in the throat for it)?

So, in terms of this, this “white man’s greed” can just be a convenient, albeit somewhat ignorant, reference point to a huge surge of unified global greed that the white man is a cover boy for. We do have to admit that up until now, greed wasn’t this one-pointed or global, in a sense that there is somewhat of a global family of greed-holders, and that greed in one region of the world not only impacts the entire world on a very visible level, but finds it’s way to benefiting most everyone in that brotherhood. So it is somewhat unique in that matter, and again, I’m not really rooting for or against it. But this form of greed is somewhat unique with the wave of activity that the European white man was the frontman for.

Still, I have to agree with you mostly on your feelings that it seems a bit bitter. I wouldn’t discount the prophecy, I just wouldn’t consider it too important, as it also isn’t all that unique from other ones.

I do agree… I wonder though (partly just because I like to question stuff) whether that greed, that drive for MORE, isn’t an essential part of life, and by losing it, that’s why the Cree and the other native tribes lost their lands, and were almost wiped out as a race?

As we in the mediterranean basin and then northern Europe, and also Africa, India and Asia had been busily developing the written word, mathematics, the ability to not just build pyramids but get them so geometrically precise AND astonomically aligned, and forging empires in order to supply our needs, the American tribes seem to have lacked that desire to conquer outside their own realms, which stood them at a disadvantage when a conquering people came to their shores.

Kind of like the saying “It takes a thief to catch a thief”? They’d never been like us, so they didn’t really stand a chance. And I don’t want to adopt the mindset that can let that happen, nor do I think it’s superior in any way. Just some musings, no offence meant to them as a culture.

As for destruction, yes, I agree it’s an alchemical thing, I had my first direct experiences of one-ness with the Divine at a point a few years ago when I was in such despair, everything going to shit around me, that I was almost propelled out of my smaller self into It, and it permanently changed my life - not so sure that would’ve happened if I’d been leading a normal happy life, but I’d let a load of my own emotional issues mess up almost everything and was living in terrible conditions and falling to bits… so yes, IMO there’s value in destruction of that type.

I came “back” from those states determined to build more, to play my own life like I was writing a character in a play, and while I haven’t just sailed on from there manifesting awesomeness left, right and centre :o) I did manage to achieve a few things in that period that left me wondering at the full potential, and I’ve been building on that while slowly demolishing my own limitations ever since.

It took me ages to find teachings based on attaining that state and then coming back and manifesting a normal life, so many people have it then just decide to retract from life entirely, taking on total non-attachment and renunciation of all material things - money, family, a home, any sense of self or purpose - as an everyday thing, and it took me a while to find the kind of “law of attraction” based teachers I like (eps. David Neagle & Joe Vitale) and now E.A. who are talking about the same thing, and uses for it other than just erasing all traces of the small self and scooting back to the Source as fast as possible. I’d totally been looking in all the wrong places!

I’m not quite sure greed has anything to do with life. Wanting more… yea, that is something that is there. However, when it comes to human greed, there is a mode in which people acquire things that have no practical function for them at all: buying huge houses with rooms that have never been used, cars that are never driven or used, clothes that are worn once and thrown out… that just doesn’t sound like a species that is trying to survive.

Let’s take the lion for example. Male lions want to have prides that are as huge as possible, with territories that are as huge as possible. This, on a surface level, sees like it is akin to human greed, wanting more and more expansion. However, unlike humans, if a lion is going to amass a tribe that big, he is going to make sure he impregnates every lioness he can as soon as he can. Moreover, he is ready, even waiting, to fight anyone who steps on his ground. And with the expansion of territory, he finds that he can sire more population of his strong genes, which not only benefits his empire, but the entire lion species.

This isn’t the same for humans. Human greed, if anything, thrives on people being weak and submissive. The only strength needed in a human greed system is the strength to reproduce more workers, but it is usually not favorable to a greedy man, be it male or female, to have someone who can match his overall strength. Human greed also seems to exhaust the resources to drive that greed at a pace that is faster than the resources’ ability to restore the utilized resources.

I mean, if you talk to some greedy folks, you can see pretty soon that they often display quite a few demoralizing, sad weaknesses. I’m not necessarily a communist, but I do believe there is no practical reason for a person to have more than they can handle, simply because why would you? It would only be to show off, and soon the shit can be a hassle more than it ever was something to enjoy. So for me, there is a difference between wanting more from life, and flatout greed, which is often senseless.

In my opinion greed’s like all things, it’s neither good nor bad in itself, but when it’s coming from insecurity it’s as bad as, for example, someone who’s really motivated to be kind and generous but only really doing it because they hate themselves and want to be a martyr: everything humans do can be coming from a really good place, or alternatively a really bad one.

The kind of greed where people have a garage full of cars they don’t drive, for example, sounds dumb, and if the cars are rotting that’s a shame but if the guy who owns them is hiring someone to take care of them, that’s a family that has an income, and it put money into the pockets of the people who sold the cars, same with if your mansion has all these rooms you don’t live in, so you hire a maid service and keep the money circulating in that way - most of the jobs in this world are about doing something for someone they cannot or will not do for themselves, the papers here in the UK did this big shock-horror story about how Elton John spends thousands on flowers every year, but the flower sellers and the growers are doing bloody nicely, so as long as the money’s circulating, and people without his talent or drive are doing fine out of what they CAN do, I personally don’t see the harm in it?

I want to hire a cleaner as soon as I can because I bloody hate housework, and yes that’s really against the ethics of a lot of people, but for one thing my time’s worth more than scrubbing shit stains from a toilet, and for another things, someone with skill for that work who doesn’t mind it will be earning money from it, so it’s a positive thing as far as I’m concerned.

JMO, I was brought up by very left-wing family who thought we should all live one step ahead of dire poverty and that mindset meant that we barely had enough of anything, let alone too much, so that’s probably formed my views, I saw them not so much having lives as “surviving” and it made me realise how much money can be a tool to liberate oneself from the daily grind to exercise brainpower and develop oneself.

We could all probably do without our computers or whatever we’re reading this on, and use the money we spent on them plus our internet service provider payments to fund some starving family somewhere, but we don’t, do we, so greed is in the eye of the beholder, like I said our essentials are someone else’s idea of an appalling waste.

Respect haha, can’t argue with anything here (was I arguing in the first place??).

lol! I actually feel a bit bad, I’m sitting here just chatting which is probably not really great for anyone reading this thread and should really be getting on with rebuilding my new temple/living room… apologies folks! Less chat and more action, right? :wink:

So getting back on topic, “The Science Of Getting Rich” by Wallace T Wattles (there are free PDFs online, it’s decades out of copyright) has some good stuff about why the drive to be rich is (or can be) moral, I totally understand the opposing view because I held it for ages but if anyone’s interested it’s a good read, and looks at wealth for all once we finally evolve out of the zero-sum model of our current economy.

I’ve gotten results using his methods from that book that were every bit as good as from conventional magick and they complement each other really well in my experience.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:1942”][quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:1, topic:1942”]Warriors of the Rainbow
Last century an old wise woman of the Cree Indian nation, named “Eyes of Fire”, had a vision of the future. She prophesied that one day, because of the white mans’ or Yo-ne-gis’ greed …[/quote]

The white man’s greed?

Right, so black people are never greedy, ever, which is why African politics is a haven of incorruptable democracy and also I guess Asians are never greedy, which is why China has such epically wonderful human rights, and never pollutes or allows contaminated food to be sold in its own land or abroad? And Indians - not greedy at all, hate money they do, to a man.

Sorry but that right there makes me think I’m reading the dreams of a conquered people, nothing more, nothing less - revenge dressed up as a morality tale.[/quote]

The scholarly approach to look at something like this, is to see it from a perspective of cultural relativity. Sure, you can take a car apart and name every piece, but it doesn’t mean you know how it works, so you should try to come as close as absolutely possible to experiencing something for yourself as possible, if not actually going out and trying to get initiated into the group itself and taking parts in it’s rituals.

You might think this is madness, but since the 1960’s there has been a large tradition of scholarly professors that attend ivy league universities like Harvard, have professors who went to the Amazon, got initiated into tribes, partook in rituals, and the use of hallucinogenic substances in traditional shamanic ways with actual shaman there to guide them.

Now, I understand all that is hard to do for just about anyone because unless you live next to a reservation, it’s typically completely uncommon to see Native Americans in certain places in the United States, but let me just set the historical ambiance for you with some minor historical details that might not come straight to mind. Alright, let’s start…
Imagine:

This story is recounted less than a century after a 300+ year era of systematic torture, murder, and outright genocide of entire tribes and sometimes entire nations of your race that has resulted in 100 million of your people killed (conservative estimate), and has taken you from the land of your ancestors from thousands of years which used to be vast, and corrals you like livestock from one piece of tiny and useless land to another, each with less resources than the last, as part of a larger plan to starve your people to death between death marches to the next shitty place to live in the god forsaken desert to slowly exterminate your race off the planet and have their culture and spirituality taken from them and obliterated to satisfy GREEDY “CHRISTIANS” IN EUROPE, who RAPED AND MURDERED THEM for OVER 300 YEARS

And “THE WHITE MAN” then had the nerve to call this…“MANIFEST DESTINY” and proclaimed that as a White Christian, he had the right to do this, put upon him by god to kill godless savages and take their land for his own gain and the good of all civilized society, for this was seen as necessary to “spread civilization” (much in the way ignorant people today insist on “spreading democracy” to middle east by dropping 500 pound bombs on the food production facilities before placing sanctions on that country, or shooting Depleted Uranium anti tank rounds at Ziggurats to stop tyrants in Iraq)

Would you label their greed, a special kind of madness, one that burned an image into the mind of your race and all the survivors left??? They would obviously attribute it specifically to those who attacked them.

By the Way, during this time

Africans were being sold into SLAVERY for 350 years before being freed, and even then they still had to fight for the next 100 years for a sense of equality. This should be obvious since they arrived in America in Chains, forget having an African mayor, it was punishable by death if they found out you were an African who could read, or write, and what do you think they did to people they caught teaching them? This was also the penalty extended to many slaves who insisted on practicing their native religions as well interestingly enough.

Do you care to talk about the few thousand years of Asian history before white people got there?

It seems there is a bit too much of a pattern to history that people tend to forget. The argument is a little different, but the goals are always the same. The methods don’t really change, just their implementation and technology used.

Ever Forward,
-Frater Apotheosis