Warrior vs Magician! [Journey to the Infernal Empire]

Hello to any and all who stumbled upon this thread. As I’ve seen with many other Black Magicians on this site, I intend to catalog my experience and in time, hope to gain insight, companions and most important of all:

ASCENSION.

First, lemme explain a few things as to my own philosophy into the Mysteries. Unlike many who wander the trail of the LHP, I myself do not wish to obtain power. To strive to be the biggest and baddest of the black arts seems…childish. Not to discredit anyone who chooses that as their main source of inspiration. It’s just not a solid enough reason for me to put the prosperity of my carnal and spiritual form on something mundane like the egotistical want to be able to influence more.

As Koetting put out, most who become Black Magicians are trying fill in a void that was deprived from them as a child. The ungodly call of the damned having found the right ears to spread their unsavory revelations. Yes, I have had a troubling childhood, per say, but my hunger for the Mysteries is more than that.

I’ve studied the art of fighting for the past 6 years and currently trying to develop my own ‘system’ of Martial Arts where you invoke demonic energy for reinforce your attacking strength. Much like what you see on japanese cartoons only this being actually possible in some way.

Because of this, my mind set for my magick is based on the aspects of Eastern Philosophy and the methods used are more akin to shamanistic/animistic style of spiritual work like Vodoun and Native American Shamanism. Ally yourself with the spirit on a energetic level and then allow the demon to express itself THROUGH you. Taking possession to the next level!

This is partly because I’m a hell of a lot better as sensing as opposed to seeing anything right now so I’m working on that for the time being.

[Hehehe…Besides! Anyone can learn to SEE something. How many people can say they can sense what demon is where on intuitive insight alone? I’d be like the ninja meditating and like 6 people appear but he already sensed them coming miles away! lol]

From that state of mind, from the warrior’s perspective, I know what power is. Albeit, the power used by a Magician isn’t the same kind of power as a Martial Artist but, even so, power is power. Crazy enough, however, the same techniques used by a Magician is the damn near exact same methods used by a Warrior. Just tweaked slightly for a different goal.

The only thing I care for in this world is having the strongest (mental and physical) weapon which I can point and obliterate all in it’s path. To enhance my spiritual vibration to a point where, if disturbed, I’d rain the fury of a thousand suns upon my enemy.

A fated King can build a army from nothing. Alone.
A fated Warrior can turn a army into nothing. Alone.

So, why do I follow the Left Hand Path? The same reason why many stay away from it. Fear of the unknown. To quote the Hagakure (a type of bible for the way of the Samurai) by Tsunetomo Yamamoto:

“The Way of the Samurai is found in death.”

As Samurai, or any honorable warrior class for the matter, living to preserve your life is pointless. Warriors seeks to destroy themselves for the sake of honor, glory, and upholding the esteem of your Retainer/Master. These warriors do this put already considering themselves dead and living as a soul already on the path to death. This fear is nowhere better tested than in the dark arts where death is just another tool used in the Black Magicians tool box to cause change in the world.

I’ve chose Azazel to be my spiritual and physical retainer. Only by charging head first into the Lake of Fire can I, without a shadow of a doubt, be worthy of the Demonic King’s prestige.

By following the RHP, I can’t push myself to the limit. I can not face Azazel on my deathbed knowing I existed trying to be one with a source who is not one with I. Suffering is good on the path to carnage, and aiming to dive into the Lake of Fire’s pain is not only a goal but a show of my resolve to face any and all with a warrior’s zeal.

Source only gave me the sword,
the Demonic Empire will give it a edge .

As of now, I have a just a single goal:
Enlist into the ranks of the House of Anatel as a Demon Warlord. It’ll be a long and treacherous journey but only on this path, when suffering and under the pressures of the Infernal Empire’s trials and tribulations, can I be liberated of this meek existence.

Next Post: My first invocation of Fro’ghla tash

Here’s my first hand experience thus far with the demon Fro’ghla tasch.

As I mentioned previously, having the ability to see spirits isn’t the first thing I was to learn to harness on my path to ascent. That being said, I preformed a basic invocation of Fro’ghla tash. Just so I can get a feel of this demon’s energy. Keeping with my beliefs with the spiritual entities surrounded it, I’ll give a step by step of how I set it up. I’m open to suggestions, if at all applicable.

1. I first create a psychic circle around myself inside my room. I wanted to use a ritual circle but the space I used is barely 6 feet from wall to bed post so there is no point. Yeah, I could have used a smaller circle but I’m a ‘go big or go home’ kind of guy. Plus, the psychic circle helps with visualization.

2. At each of the cardinal points I had a black candle burning and had set up the altar facing the east. I only chose east because it’s most often used in occult rituals. The direction didn’t really matter to me because how I see it, if a spirit is beyond space and time and perceives ‘time’ as a moment all in once, why should direction matter? Your the only one following it.

3. As customary for my practice, I have a initiatory offering of incense to Fro’ghla tash. Just a few stick ones. Those censors let’s out too much smoke to be concealed in my old ass house (my door can’t close shut lol). I also had in my ritual space a medium-sized piece of tourmaline (energy protection), a quartz crystal (amplify energies gathered) and the demon’s sigil.

I started the ritual by just trying to communicate to Fro’gla tasch via intuition but all I felt was the chills of having A spirit near me. It came in waves, like something was trying to touch me/contact me but the connection between us wasn’t strong enough for back and forth communication. I continued the ritual anyways, believing this chills are Fro’ghla tasch.

I clearly stated what I wanted from the entity (which I won’t post because it’s still in the process of being put into motion) and asked what the demon wanted in return for this service. Here’s the odd thing: I got the strangest images in my head. The first thing was a bike chain and the thought of burying it at a railroad track. I can’t wrap my mind as to why the demon requested this but I took note of it and respectfully asked the spirit(s) I had summoned to return back to where they came from.

I just got back a few minutes ago from burying the bike chain. The day of writing this is the following day AFTER the ritual. Two things happened RIGHT AFTER I had buried it. For one, it feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. If I had to guess, it was because Fro’ghla tasch left me in order to complete the task as requested. I couldn’t get the idea of how stupid this all seemed while purchasing the chain. I’m buying a brand new bike chain just to bury it?

What kind of games do demons like playing?

But the other half of me kept prodding to do it. What’s the worst that could happen? I lose 6 bucks? Lol That heaviness, that constant prick in the back my neck telling me ‘Go buy a bike chain’ was on my mind more than the thought of breathing.

The second odd coincidence was a silver car had crept up to me and drove past while I was on my way home from the railroad. I was the same kind of car my Mom drives. I thought it was her so I tried waving her down but the card kept going. Not really worth the time to mention but weird either way.

Conclusion: Unsure. I had invoke Buer a few months ago (in my backyard) and asked him to essentially use this body as a vessel for knowledge. I offered Buer a small salad as a offering with incense since the Ars Goetia says he has knowledge over herbs. Nothing happened during the ritual but when I stepped back into my house, I felt some body of energy latching on to me.

It honestly felt like a small child just jumped on my back. At the same time, I had a crap ton of knowledge just drop into my conscious mind at a rapid fire rate. It was something about using life force to bring to life golems (something I’m also interested in!). The sensation of having a demon latch on to me was just too much so I told the demon/familiar to leave and I did a few banishings afterwards. If that experience was a level 10, this one was maybe a 4.

The only real evidence I have that I made some kind of contact are this feelings of energy that I have rush through my body every so often. It’s kinda like what I felt with Buer except not as intense. Like, the demon is hovering right over my shoulder but far away enough to not be overbearing and possessive. Much like how a lover would touch you. Which mirrors what the demon is said to be able to do when called upon. Another coincidence?

One more thing. I used Koetting’s mantra when invoking Buer but I didn’t use it this time. And I used a circle made of fallen tree branches. I didn’t use crystals last time either so that may be the reason why the psychic link between us wasn’t very strong. Tourmaline is known to a good protector against outside forces being able to influence you.

I’ll post any new updates pertaining to the results from this ritual.

Next to be invoked: For’tash

Before I forget! ~ Two more things!

I brought the sigil of Fro’ghla tasch with me. While I was talking the railroad tracks just outside my neighborhood, a red truck pulled up another 10 or 20 feet away from me. He was doing some crazy ass driving in the parking lot of a building adjacent to my neighborhood and rolled up to me as I walked.

Please keep in mind that my neighborhood is SKETCH AS FUCK. People get robbed weekly so I’m thinking I’m about to get mugged. I just stared him down. The way of the Samurai is found in death. I’m already dead, I’m just waiting to be put in the body bag.

Maybe tonight this guy was going to do it.

What happened? He just drove off.
I give all credit to the the Infernal Empire for that save. That sigil must have been doing wanders to conceal me.

Whilst walking back to my humble abode, somehow, some way, I lost the sigil. I know I had it when I buried the bike chain and made sure to check one last time because I was going to charge the sigil. I took that as a good omen because that seems to happen to me a lot.

Whenever I make talismans or sigils for something, they just vanish from my person. Once I made a attraction talisman to bring suitable partner near and it was gone right out of my pocket. A few weeks later I met a girl at a bar who was also interested in the occult. We clicked instantly. She moved back to GA though which is a bummer (I live in NC) but it was good for a moment.

~~

The sigil that I lost was the same sigil I had used for the ritual to invoke Fro’ghla tasch. After the ritual, I had the sudden urge to masterbate. So I did. I winged it and did what seemed natural to me so I placed the sigil under my back while I lain face up on the floor. I had a incense burning and a black candle at the head of my body.

Normally reaching orgasm only takes a few minutes but this took 30 to 45 minutes. It felt like the energy of my arousal was being zapped right into the sigil. The demon, I’m certain, was filling my head with the most erotic images and some downright strange ones (Like having sex with a werewolf…she was full beast mode…I do not regret what I’ve done lol). When I finally reached orgasm I felt like I just awoken from a 100 year old slumber. It was a good experience.

Interesting posts.

Welcome to the forum.

^ What he said. :slight_smile:

I’m curious - what would a warrior do, if he ran out of enemies?

Genuine question, not snark - I’m curious to know how far in power one can go, when the binary seems to be “win, or die” - if you defeat all things, then what are you left with? I’d be interested to hear anything you have on this as a destiny.

Oh, and please check your Messages, thanks! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:7090”]^ What he said. :slight_smile:

I’m curious - what would a warrior do, if he ran out of enemies?

Genuine question, not snark - I’m curious to know how far in power one can go, when the binary seems to be “win, or die” - if you defeat all things, then what are you left with? I’d be interested to hear anything you have on this as a destiny.

Oh, and please check your Messages, thanks! :)[/quote]

You may have misunderstood me. The goal of my power is not to win or to lose but to have the mightiest of weapons within my reach and dying/putting myself on the line for my Master(Azazel). That’s it. Whether there are a millions souls to vanquish or none, that doesn’t stop me from becoming stronger in order to defend the ideals of my Retainer.

Take for example the King Magician Warrior Love archetypes of the male identity. What your talking about is the path of the DESTROYER. To lay waste to all in the way and where the mind can only think of beating something. That’s the mark of a childish mindset, a unbalanced ego.

This kind of mentality eventually leads to self destruction because that outward energy has nothing to direct it at. The path which I speak is of the WARRIOR where service is the end game not decimation of enemy forces.

The binary system of “win” or “die” never existed in the first place when your mentality through out existence is to live as your already dead. The number of my enemies is minuscule to the pride in my heart for my Master. I’ll run to them all or to nothing at all with a war cry that’ll rattle Olympus’ foundations. I’m just trying to make use of my physical body while I have it. Win or lose, the expansion of the Infernal Empire remains.

I’m just trying to do my part.

You are a very curious person. I am very interested to see where you are going. Keep posting you’re experiences, I enjoy reading them. I hope that we can become allies.

You may have misunderstood me. The goal of my power is not to win or to lose but to have the mightiest of weapons within my reach and dying/putting myself on the line for my Master(Azazel). That’s it. Whether there are a millions souls to vanquish or none, that doesn’t stop me from becoming stronger in order to defend the ideals of my Retainer.[/quote]

Oh okay - and sorry if I misread.

Please tell me (I mean NO offence) how this differs from, for example, being a soldier for Christ - as Master?

This kind of mentality eventually leads to self destruction because that outward energy has nothing to direct it at. The path which I speak is of the WARRIOR where service is the end game not decimation of enemy forces.

If you self-destruct in the name of a master (or, Master), isn’t that just religion, only a really depressing version with no heaven, no “72 virgins” or endless chocolate cheesecake and beers, whatever?

Yes I’m a moron (don’t let the “global moderator” label mislead you, it just means I can split topics and tidy things) so what- what’s going on with that?

Why do you wish to suffer, perform, excel, serve, and die - for another being?

And THIS: If my comments are unwelcome, if you wish to simply post your path and your values on here, say “It’s not for you!” or whatever, just tell me to sling my hook, and I’ll get the fuck out of your thread. I mean it.

1 Like

You may have misunderstood me. The goal of my power is not to win or to lose but to have the mightiest of weapons within my reach and dying/putting myself on the line for my Master(Azazel). That’s it. Whether there are a millions souls to vanquish or none, that doesn’t stop me from becoming stronger in order to defend the ideals of my Retainer.[/quote]

Oh okay - and sorry if I misread.

Please tell me (I mean NO offence) how this differs from, for example, being a soldier for Christ - as Master?

If you self-destruct in the name of a master (or, Master), isn’t that just religion, only a really depressing version with no heaven, no “72 virgins” or endless chocolate cheesecake and beers, whatever?

Yes I’m a moron (don’t let the “global moderator” label mislead you, it just means I can split topics and tidy things) so what- what’s going on with that?

Why do you wish to suffer, perform, excel, serve, and die - for another being?

And THIS: If my comments are unwelcome, if you wish to simply post your path and your values on here, say “It’s not for you!” or whatever, just tell me to sling my hook, and I’ll get the fuck out of your thread. I mean it.[/quote]

OFFENSE? SERIOUSLY?! I have so much I wish to say and this is finally the community I can go to express it. On top of that, some people actually have interest in what I have to say and even feel it’s worth challenging. I’m a very humble man and I find it flattering and it a honor. No offense taken. Lol Ask whatever you want, I truly don’t mind.

To answer your first question, there is no difference. The same can be applied to either side. The man from Jerusalem who coats himself in brazen steel to fight ‘blasphemers’ during the Dark Ages share the same breath of other cultures, be it Hwarang, U.S. Marine, Samurai or Maori Warrior.

Replace Master, with God, Cherry Trees, whatever. What’s most important about the way of the Warrior is service. The solider of the Lord God sharpened his sword to eviscerate flesh for what he believed in. The Marine loaded his magazine with tumbler rounds to make someone’s organs turn into pudding for the America he believed in. Sacrifice of material form in order to better the advancement of something else.

That depends on what you define as “Self-Destruction”. We are destroying ourselves by living. The day we come out the womb we are all contract to meet Death. No permission required. We drink food products that’ll give us all kinds of bodily abnormalities. We smoke up chimneys of tobacco knowing good and well it’ll take a lung in return. It’s just my own way that I choose to self-destruct in the regard of another.

What’s the value of one’s life? Is it so precious that one has to cling to it like it’s a fragile infant barely breathing? Does one fear Death so much that some may never fully accept it? We all have to uphold the contract.

The Way of the Warrior is a philosophy not a religion. It falls under the same category as Taoism, Buddhism and such. Now, there are cultures who’s men of combatant prestige worshiped Gods and other deities but that’s more specific to the area where a certain warrior class was formed. just as I mentioned above, we all fight for something.

Consider it done. And Thank You for your interest. My inbox is always open you ever wanted my opinion. If we all are going to be damned, we might as well ride the same crazy train together. It’s going to be one Hell of a ride.

Fascinating stuff, thanks! :slight_smile:

And the wolf howls on…

UPDATE: Staff or Sword?

There is a reason why the warrior class was something one was bred into rather than just ‘being’ back in the golden ages of many civilizations. Instill death upon someone through martial means takes as habit, disciple and dedication to the crafting of one’s resolve.

The same tools used by the advisers of those civilizations. Strategists to the royal bloodline, the military and economical figureheads drew down great wisdom from the cosmos and the abyss alike, leading dynasties to new zeniths.

But this begs the question:
Which path is most assuring for the Warrior Magician? The path working of the blade or the supporting assistance of the Staff? To be a demonic general in Hell’s many legions is the final step, however, each step prior seems to be lined with sigils, runes and alchemical figures.

One’s greatness a mastery of body, one is a mastery of mind.

Azazel told Koetting that he must fortify his bodily temple first and make himself strong in order to build the foundations of his new castle/destiny. Yet, I haven’t heard any news of him working on trying to be the next Strongman or Olympian.

I can see he radiates the King and Magician archetypes very well so those two classes seem to suit him well and the things he wishes to accomplish. His castle expands with only a thought.

But can one who finds peace in self-destruction for a greater damnation live long enough to peek just over the horizon to see realities beyond?

One time will tell. And The Wolf howls on…

So, invocation?

I think understand what you’re getting at Wolves. When most people see the term “warrior” they think of fighting, battles, violence, or men in armored suits but warrior can be more than just that. There is also the warrior spirit which is a mindset or archtype more than a concept. It’s the will of the sorcerer/ess to prevail at all things which he or she tries to accomplish. The need to get ahead and become one with nature so that trivial and meaningless things do not bother us and mess with our perception or our goals.

The need for victory over all obstacles and challenges. I once read a book by auther Kerr Cuhulain. Now, the author is wiccan but what he teaches is masterful. The book is called Full Contact Magick: A Book of Shadows for The Wiccan Warrior. It teaches about the lifestyle and mindset that I mentioned above as he even uses the law of attraction to an extent to teach magicians how to use positive thoughts to overcome the obstacles and hurdles of life and to become a warrior!

He is also where I learned about the witches 5 step pyramid. To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Keep Silent and I forgot what the 5th concept was that he mentioned but anyway, oddly enough, he considers himself to be a wiccan and he was formerly in law enforcement but most wiccans cannot stand the guy! They seem to be misunderstanding the term warrior and of course they immediately think of violence and say QUOTE: “We wiccans are supposed to be pacifists and against violence, you cannot be a wiccan and teach people how to become a warrior that’s hypocritical, let alone be a violent police officer and be wiccan!” LOL

Oh god, I had the hardest time trying to explain that to the wiccan idiots over at WitchForum.net although currently that website seems to have been suspended for some reason by the host provider. Not sure why because I know the guy that runs the place and it’s been around for many many years. But anyway, you can’t explain anything to those people at that site. Even the members who claim to be Satanic or Luciferian only agree with the wiccan concepts 100% and anyone like us that posts there, they gang upon and call them evil so I like to go over there every so often and create posts about black magick and demons to intentionally piss off the wiccans because I enjoy watching them squirm.

I am not an expert but I was very interested in the warrior lifestyle since I was a child, and being Chinese and having lived in china for early childhood, I know how dominating china is in the art form. the ancient fighting styles are mostly lost but you can find truth in the Chinese calligraphy since they are the only hieroglyphic style of writing still somewhat decipherable today. there are countless manuscripts in poetic forms on the philosophy of how one needs to “be” to achieve certain Kung. today they are mostly for show in the kung fu and drama movies you see. However, the whole practice of these kung fu with the fancy names are all, in my view, channelling, and there is even a famous Chinese phrase called zuo huo ru me. which literally means gone over to the demonic side. this refers to someone who was practising a certain “way” but short circuited the chi and became crazy. (not saying you went crazy since you are channelling a demon, but aren’t we all ;p)

Anyway, I don’t see a point in learning kung fu in today’s age except to train the body and mind and connect them with the chi. but if you want to learn more about the root of martial art. check out some Shao lin stuff, they still perform miracles to the extent of breaking human limitations. I hope things will be smooth for you. I think a fortified mind is the most important aspect of being a warrior.

This topic is very dear to me. I’ve been practising southern shaolin kung fu for several years now. My lineage survived the burnings of the temple by fleeing to Malaysia.

I try to live up to the ideal of the Scholar Warrior every day.

[quote=“MSXY, post:15, topic:7090”]I am not an expert but I was very interested in the warrior lifestyle since I was a child, and being Chinese and having lived in china for early childhood, I know how dominating china is in the art form. the ancient fighting styles are mostly lost but you can find truth in the Chinese calligraphy since they are the only hieroglyphic style of writing still somewhat decipherable today. there are countless manuscripts in poetic forms on the philosophy of how one needs to “be” to achieve certain Kung. today they are mostly for show in the kung fu and drama movies you see. However, the whole practice of these kung fu with the fancy names are all, in my view, channelling, and there is even a famous Chinese phrase called zuo huo ru me. which literally means gone over to the demonic side. this refers to someone who was practising a certain “way” but short circuited the chi and became crazy. (not saying you went crazy since you are channelling a demon, but aren’t we all ;p)

Anyway, I don’t see a point in learning kung fu in today’s age except to train the body and mind and connect them with the chi. but if you want to learn more about the root of martial art. check out some Shao lin stuff, they still perform miracles to the extent of breaking human limitations. I hope things will be smooth for you. I think a fortified mind is the most important aspect of being a warrior.[/quote]