Warnings on paranormal videos

I was watching a video on YouTube earlier about the Enfield poltergeist. For those that don’t know it’s the house that the conjuring movie is based on… it’s a London home in the borough of Enfield. Funnily enough my dad grew up not too far from there and he had a friend living a few doors down. He recalls visiting his friend on occasions and seeing literal marbles flying through the walls and landing on the floor, and they’d be hot to the touch.

I myself being the magician I am now believe it because I’ve studied the jinn and demons enough to know that they can easily convert matter in to energy and back in to matter again, essentially teleportation, which I find fascinating.

However this is off topic.

My point here is that the video contained true recordings made by Ed and lorraine Warren, whereby they are speaking directly with the poltergeist who is using Janet (the child) as the voice.
And under the video there was a disclaimer which states that listening to recordings of actual paranormal happenings can cause a disturbance of the energy around you and may cause you to experience some kind of paranormal events.

My question is why is this.

Is it because there is a certain energy that spirits speak in that we can’t hear but demons and jinn whatever can hear around us?

Are they able to pick up on it and think “lol look at this guy… let’s go fu** with him”

Is this what’s happening?

Btw the whole teleportation thing is truly to be marvelled at. I’m surprised no one has ever sat down with one of these entities and asked them how they do such feats.

It is said that Nicolas Tesla built the first radio and gained most of his brilliant ideas and knowledge from speaking with the jinn/demons… :eyes:

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, which video is this?

It’s in the description :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

To answer your question, it may be that some spirits are drawn to the emotional energy viewers may be emitting, specifically fear.

However, I’m about halfway through the video and haven’t had anything happen so far. Got jump-scared by the sudden loud static lol.

Its not so much as its hard to teach someone how to throw an object around the room with nothing but their mind. its more that somethings are harder for people to use and master that others theres a reason why the occult hasent been reconasigized as more mainstream. people who could lift cars with telekinesis or throw marbels around the room or split water like moses would be unable to hide who they are. Think about it if you had that type of power could you truly not expose yourself?

I have a spell that i crafted that gives the user unchallanged power the type that cant ignored and can be proven if you tried. Though its so fucking dangerous that you would die learning it, workes wonders in breaking your mind and reality when its mastered.

anyway when i used that spell even though i was out of my body i was able to affect matter, communicate to people even if they dident have the spitural gift. And make them feel not only me but energy as well.

1 Like