Wargwan this is my introduction

Sayin people I can use light and darkness as I’m on the path of dualism which is creating order out of chaos which is a spiritual but psycogical battle self magick and divination

Bigup all the top white and black Magicians on here

1 Like

Hello and welcome to BALG. Can you please tell us a little more about your path. Such as how long you’ve been practicing. Roughly where you’re from and be Abit more specific on your magickal study background. This helps us get to know you better.

1 Like

Been practising this for years since I started doing psychedelics its the path that divination comes from the self and how our choices good or bad have an outcome on the greater journey of the soul no matter how big or small they where

1 Like

Are this allows the practising of both dark and light magick this is lowering ones vibrations so I have understanding of my roots so then I can transcend them to light

1 Like

Need your help can you messege me privately

Welcome @Mikethedruid Please introduce yourself properly. This post tell us nothing about you or your experience in magick and so does not meet our intro requirement.

Where are you from?

What,e exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? You’re just dancing around, and not giving any direct answers to anything you were asked beyond vague allusions to psychedelics.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

I’m only trying to get information to help myself i really need some advice and willing to pay good money for it

A proper introduction is a rule of this forum, and required. There are no exceptions.

That’s why we prompt with questions, to elicit the necessary information. Failure to do a proper intro may result in any subsequent posts you make being removed until our rule is respected.

We don’t charge for advice around here…after you’ve posted a proper introduction, please feel free to start a thread to ask any questions you may have if they can’t be solved by using the search function.

Welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

2 Likes

Need to lift curse wanted to have a ritual for hire as it’s a nether demon read my post

Ok…well what happened when you tried @Mulberry’s sound advice?

You can also try calling Opfaal from Kingdom Of Flame, or Focalor to break a curse. Or try any options listed here

2 Likes

Psychedelic Interesting story. May i know about it from the scratch of it’s preparation. cause i was into it like reading some books about it but i haven’t meet anyone who’s having this idea for personal transformation through this