Warging?

So,I have recently been watching Game of Thrones,as some may know,and some may not.

BRIEF SPOILER ALERT

A character named Bran is,at the start of the series,thrown out of a window,leaving him crippled,and in a comatose state for a while.However,Bran is shown,very soon,to be capable of receiving visions of future,or distant events,through the guidance of a three-eyed raven.

This gift of sight,though is not what I wish to discuss.At some point,he begins to experience dreams where he is a wolf,running through the woods,howling,gazing at his canine reflection in the waters. At some point,this is proven to be more than a dream,as he becomes a wolf,and goes into his own room,looking at his sleeping body,before waking up and seeing the wolf in front of him.

This ability was referred to,in the series,as ā€˜ā€˜wargingā€™ā€™.

I had heard,even experienced similar things.I know how to look at myself through an animalā€™s eyes by making a solid connection with the animal,through eye contact,a method I may choose to share at a later date.I have heard of similar experiences of people,entering animal bodies,and either acting there passively,as observers of how the animal lives its life,or actively,taking control of the animal as if it were their own body.

Similar things have been described to be used by sapient creatures,as well.A species I work with on occasion are capable of entering the Hollow World,displacing the axis mundi of anotherā€™s meatsuit,and occupying it more fully,as a foreign consciousness in the body of another.

So I have no doubts that ā€˜ā€˜wargingā€™ā€™ is possible,even if referred to by a different name.I want to know how I can do it,successfully,what skills I need to learn it,what I can get from it,and how I can verify this ability.Because while in soul travel,time may prove an obstacle,so if something doesnā€™t match the present,it very well does the past or future,this seems like a far more direct thing.

Do I shapeshift into this animal,while on the astral and then enter their body?

Do I do something with the lines?

Do I do something with my breath?

Has anyone done this kind of thing before?

What were the results,whether positive or negative?

Do I need to approach this from the perspective of Shamanic Core Journeying and my spirit animal?

Editing to report, have had some successes with this type of thing. However, I am going to look for tangible and verifiable results, and practice making the process more effortless before sharing the methods and how I reached them.

Had warging successes, rather unconsciously. Literally, had it happen in a dream and woke up, and continued it in the astral.

Iā€™ve also made some other notes, which I might post, and the methods I used to achieve this.

Amongst other things, I am curious if I can actually let the animal into my own body, while I am in their body, much like the assumptions of beastly forms. And how this can move onto some more heavy and serious stuff, when I gather enough power.

Here are some of my thought about this topic.

Iā€™ve looked into this somewhat.

Iā€™ve had several dream state experiences with memories of non-human perspectives like youā€™re describing.

Iā€™ve not developed the skill base to an extent to control this at will yet.

Iā€™m excluding results like calling animals from a distance and observing them behave in unnatural ways, for example: Calling a bird to come land on the ground near me, walk around me in a circle, and then fly away. Specifically because although I had an intent, I was not experiencing a sensory input stream of ā€˜beingā€™ the bird, for example.

Iā€™m thinking more about merging into or supplanting the consciousness of the other being in such a way as to ride-along from itā€™s perspective.

Experiments with telepathy and remote influence may be a window into this.

What Iā€™m curious about is ā€˜whyā€™ I currently have an attachment to losing consciousness of my own perspective, a desire to look from other beings perspective, through their eyes and from their body.

I know itā€™s possible to split the consciousness and track multiple reality frames simultaneously. One of these could ā€˜steerā€™ another being in a ride-along format rather than the common ā€˜cause a specific behavior/situationā€™ types of manipulation that seems so common in magic with most people.

I would consider a real success in this type of work a skill or ability to ā€˜remote controlā€™ another incarnate being with a partial stream of consciousness, which seems to be defined as a sensory input stream. Another success could be a loss of self-consciousness combined with experience of the self as another person or animal along with memory of that and verifiable tangible results.

Iā€™m not working on this directly right now but on skill-sets that might be used for it in the future based on my own untested theories. The primary skill I see for this being control of my own mind and consciousness, which seems to be the driver and limiter for all magic, to the extent that we ā€˜achieve resultsā€™ only when we can perceive and acknowledge successes that we judge to have been caused by our own volition, even if that result is ā€˜I summoned spirit so and so and they did itā€™. We affirm the volitional act of summoning and view ourselves as the causal agent in the experience. So even in the midst of assuming something or someone else caused an effect, success seems to require that we have a core certainty within our own mind, otherwise, ā€˜it wasnā€™t us that did itā€™.

[quote=ā€œNariusV, post:4, topic:7692ā€]Here are some of my thought about this topic.

Iā€™ve looked into this somewhat.

Iā€™ve had several dream state experiences with memories of non-human perspectives like youā€™re describing.

Iā€™ve not developed the skill base to an extent to control this at will yet.

Iā€™m excluding results like calling animals from a distance and observing them behave in unnatural ways, for example: Calling a bird to come land on the ground near me, walk around me in a circle, and then fly away. Specifically because although I had an intent, I was not experiencing a sensory input stream of ā€˜beingā€™ the bird, for example.

Iā€™m thinking more about merging into or supplanting the consciousness of the other being in such a way as to ride-along from itā€™s perspective.

Experiments with telepathy and remote influence may be a window into this.

What Iā€™m curious about is ā€˜whyā€™ I currently have an attachment to losing consciousness of my own perspective, a desire to look from other beings perspective, through their eyes and from their body.

I know itā€™s possible to split the consciousness and track multiple reality frames simultaneously. One of these could ā€˜steerā€™ another being in a ride-along format rather than the common ā€˜cause a specific behavior/situationā€™ types of manipulation that seems so common in magic with most people.

I would consider a real success in this type of work a skill or ability to ā€˜remote controlā€™ another incarnate being with a partial stream of consciousness, which seems to be defined as a sensory input stream. Another success could be a loss of self-consciousness combined with experience of the self as another person or animal along with memory of that and verifiable tangible results.

Iā€™m not working on this directly right now but on skill-sets that might be used for it in the future based on my own untested theories. The primary skill I see for this being control of my own mind and consciousness, which seems to be the driver and limiter for all magic, to the extent that we ā€˜achieve resultsā€™ only when we can perceive and acknowledge successes that we judge to have been caused by our own volition, even if that result is ā€˜I summoned spirit so and so and they did itā€™. We affirm the volitional act of summoning and view ourselves as the causal agent in the experience. So even in the midst of assuming something or someone else caused an effect, success seems to require that we have a core certainty within our own mind, otherwise, ā€˜it wasnā€™t us that did itā€™.[/quote]

I canā€™t believe I missed this originally, thanks man.

At the moment, I am going to post what I used to get what I had. Whether or not the reader believes it is entirely up to them, I am simply posting it.

Alright so Iā€™ve been prompted to post all the content Iā€™ve been teasing about in terms of doing this. A fair little warning is that this is a subjective system. What works for me may not work for you. I did this while juggling a dozen other projects (finishing Game of Thrones being one of them. That finale was amazing. But also projects that actually make sense and are useful)

Besides this, some people may not directly have enough power to do this successfully and Iā€™m not sure how many will succeed it on the first try. Discipline and daily practice are both necessary for just one animal, and youā€™re gonna want to get the hang of one and the mechanics before learning a whole list of them. Even then there is the other side of the coin where you can get lost in it so be careful but also be ready to work.

Alright so, Iā€™ve termed it warging here, the gist of it is being able to transfer your consciousness into the body of an animal. Learning to do such would probably pave the way for other heavier types of ā€œmythic abilitiesā€ like possessing animals, warging into humans, possessing humans, switching bodies with animals, and with other people, transferring consciousness into computers. And yes I am aware of how surreal all of this sounds. Bear with me, Iā€™ve only done two things on that list, and publishing this will raise a few eyebrows, though I couldnā€™t just leave it like this.

Here are first some notes. Some of them are purely for safety, and efficiency, others are just random.
-This one should be obvious, but do this with animals you have a connection to. Physical, emotional, spiritual, etc. A pet is great.
-A good starter animal is your power animal, which you can find through shamanic core journeying.
-I always come out of this extremely dehydrated so have some water there.
-Make sure you trust the animal your first few times because this really leaves you spiritually vulnerable. Your souls are intermingling on a very deep level and it is insane how much power someone threatening the animal may have over you. Cut the connection when youā€™re done.

• Make sure the animal trusts you. The first times I did this it was with ā€œstranger animalsā€ and I came to the conclusion that while certainly possible it is akin to rape if you just barge in, break down their will, and take over their body. Wonā€™t be a fun time for you or for them. Talk to them, ask for permission, bond with one of the exercises below, etc. This need not even happen physically to work.
    -Match the animal by shape shifting astrally into them. It helps immensely.
    -It is much easier to enter an animal and reside with them at the wheel than it is with you controlling them. Try to follow their lead for a time before even attempting to take control.
    -Let your instincts run wild while you are in them and just let go. It is okay to get a bit lost in it. What matters is that you do not take too much of of into daily life. Banish afterwards.
    -Few great magical acts were accomplished by a mind that was not calm. Meditate and set the intent before starting.
    -Do not doubt yourself. Do this for fun before you try testing it.
    -Much like for Bran, warging may or may not first manifest as dreams.
  • Warging into dogs is one of the best routes as there is a strong intrinsic connection between men and dogs. Within dogs, especially strays, it is easy to get lost, running around and hunting.
    -Warging into cats is fun. Easier at night when they flourish. Too much of it can bring apathy to the user. Cats are deeply intuit and emotional though.
    -Warging into birds and flying is an amazing delight many people long to experience. Doing so, however, risks making you extremely disinterested in the world youā€™re in.
    -Warging into horses is perhaps one of the strangest ones Iā€™ve had the opportunity to experience. It depends on what youā€™re doing with the horse and where you are but it can be FUN.
    -Make sure to look for proof when youā€™ve acquired mastery. Because magic is not make-believe.

To form the connection, and prepare for the work, I would advise you have a strong mastery of these exercises with your chosen animal:
[url=http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/trading-places-exercise/]http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/trading-places-exercise/[/url]

Now that we have got all of this settled, letā€™s discuss the Hollow World. By parting their lines, and going through the openings, sorcerers had learned to walk between worlds, and even enter into their victimā€™s body. This ā€˜ā€˜in-betweenā€™ā€™ place was called the Hollow World, yet the science of it was never perfected, in that a shade was left every time someone entered the Hollow World. This phantom has to be consumed back when you are exiting your own body, or someone elseā€™s.

In order to enter the Hollow World, the first thing that must be acquired is the Hollow State. From this state, one need only step out of their body, and get rid of the phantom.

To get into the Hollow State, however, is a greater feat.

First, the sorcerer needs to enter a Theta-Gamma sync, and from there silence their Internal Dialogue. The Internal Dialogue maintains the world around us, and by silencing it, one is literally stopping the world.

After stopping the word, you should turn your attention to your Assemblage Point, and shift it, into your center. Your center, is not in your chest, but near your sacrum. Your literal center. This shift isnā€™t direct, either. First, shift it quickly upwards, basically propelling it above your head. The world should shift with that as well.

Then slowly lower it, down, slowly, through your head, throat, chest, etc. until it reaches the center.

You will also notice the Band of Awareness, a bright ring around you. Push it outwards, and expand it. To me, it usually starts moving a bit. Lift the Assemblage Point again, and drop it until there is a click between the two. The world will usually get dark, while you are in your own little luminous bubble.

From this point, you are in the Hollow State, and you need only step out of your body to enter the Hollow World. Turn around, terminate the shade, and move towards the animal, you have the connection with. Enter their body, through their eyes, and see yourself connecting, becoming as one. Then, you will see through the animalā€™s eyes.

The depth of your trance, the intensity of your projection, your connection to the animal, your personal power, etc. all determine the intensity of the experience. To some it may feel like soul traveling, as an animal. Others may literally experience life as the animal. And some, may experience a mixture of both.

Regardless, you are in the passenger seat here. Observe as the animal moves. Only after a time, could you be able to tell the animal where to go and it will do so.

As stated before, whether or not you believe this is possible is entirely up to you. The words are here, outlining the method.

2 Likes

Bumping this. This indeed sounds very intriguing. Iā€™m sure this can be very beneficial as in sharpening your connection to the Astral, animals are already tuned there and can possibly help you learn to naturally be so again.