WAR OF EXPERIENCE at wizardfourms

so i have been into the esoteric arts since a young age. i never made it any where until balg, and after reading this forum: http://wizardforums.com/showthread.php?tid=12419&highlight=koetting i got pretty offended.

Now i know i should not let this get to me, but i have. so i propose what i call a forum war. now i don’t mean a war of hate, because that isn’t going to get us anything but a big argument. i propose a war of experience.

Heres the plan: instead of posting balg methods only on balg forum, lets do it on WF, EM, and any other forum talking shit about balg.

now i am just starting to get active, so i guess this is a chance to start actively posting my results. On the 1st of February i am going to start the 13 days of staring at the inverted pentagram. You will see the results here, wizardforums, and evocation magick.

any who would like to join me in this war of experience, please do, and let me know any thoughts you have.

Mmmmbahahaha!

Frankly, this sort of thing should just be ignored. What we care about is progress and results, not about what people think of this or that.

My thoughts: I wish you well, however if that’s gotten to you (something that I think happens to us all, at some time on the internet) then you’re going to be posting your ongoing stuff in a place that might be hostile even when there’s no need, i.e., not constructive criticism, which might have unwanted effects on your work - psychologically if not magickally.

I think there’s also a danger of doing magick to prove someone else wrong, which is going to make detachment harder for you. If you do do it, very best of luck, but I would advise you to do some divination or ask a spirit your trust for guidance first.

Spend your precious time on more productive endeavours.

Sweet Jesus the idiocy.
Most people on wf don’t hate the methods. I doubt you’ll find much resistance on wf unless you plan to post things you’ve never used. Sharing of actual experience is encouraged.

I read a bunch of WF threads lastnight, they don’t seem like bad guys at all.

Expect that Tpavel guy… :wink:

Oh and that “TheWanderingFool” guy is CLEARLY copying -TWF-. Real original dude…jeeze.

LOL

[quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:2413”]I read a bunch of WF threads lastnight, they don’t seem like bad guys at all.

Expect that Tpavel guy… ;)[/quote]

Yea, that Tpavel guy is getting on my nerves too. What a douche…

LOL!

[quote=“Elison, post:8, topic:2413”][quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:2413”]I read a bunch of WF threads lastnight, they don’t seem like bad guys at all.

Expect that Tpavel guy… ;)[/quote]

Yea, that Tpavel guy is getting on my nerves too. What a douche…[/quote]

LOL!

Im calm and collective now, my main concern is the fact that people who have never heard of balg will immediately be set off by seeing all this shit about balg being a scam. Alot of people, myself included, will check reviews from external sources, before investing their time and effort into something as big as this. So i think if i can help one person find their way to ascension, thats good enough for me. plus for me this is something that will give me the motivational drive that i need to dive into my own ascension and claim my own spot as a living god.

I understand all your concerns with my ideas, but there was a time before balg that i wanted to learn the art of sorcery, but could never find any good reference material, not saying it didn’t exist, but that i could not find it in a format that i could understand, than a couple years ago i ran into some of koettings books, and thought WOW, magick in a format i can understand, so i did a internet search and found balg was in the process of making the divination course. since than i have watched every youtube video he has posted, read every newsletter he has sent. I have even crossed the line of being a armchair occultist to being a dabbler. Now i want to cross the line of dabbling here and there to being a full time magician. And i will share my experiences with EVERYONE.

so now that i have explained my reasons and concerns, i guess we’ll find out the outcome on the first.

[quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:2413”]I read a bunch of WF threads lastnight, they don’t seem like bad guys at all.

Oh and that “TheWanderingFool” guy is CLEARLY copying -TWF-. Real original dude…jeeze.

LOL[/quote]

i know their not all bad guys, but the couple that i seen set me off, but i will go back and read more of their threads.

[quote=“alchemicalhaze, post:13, topic:2413”][quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:2413”]I read a bunch of WF threads lastnight, they don’t seem like bad guys at all.

LOL[/quote]

i know their not all bad guys, but the couple that i seen set me off, but i will go back and read more of their threads.[/quote]

S’all good man.

I noticed that people like Euoi (or is it Euol LOL) are pretty level headed. The God King seems pretty awesome and knowledgeable. I was reading some of his stuff and I was like “Tring this later, and this and, this…” I think The Eye is there but under a different name. Also yes, Elison and TWF are there and they are good guys.

I initially thought the problem they had was with us, people who are really trying to work with Koetting’s books. After reading more I came to see that thier problem is with the way some will undertake magic.

They see a few people buying everything BALG puts out thinking that “If I just own one more circle or one more book…THEN I will be a true magician.” Not realizing that you become a true magician when you start actually DOING the magic. It’s the “OMG guys I am a living god now…wait…how do I open a sigil?” That seems to get on their nerves.

I look forward to reading them. Just don’t let anyone else ever affect your own search for experiences, techniques, truth, and power.

[quote=“Orismen, post:14, topic:2413”][quote=“alchemicalhaze, post:13, topic:2413”][quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:2413”]I read a bunch of WF threads lastnight, they don’t seem like bad guys at all.

LOL[/quote]

i know their not all bad guys, but the couple that i seen set me off, but i will go back and read more of their threads.[/quote]

S’all good man.

I noticed that people like Euoi (or is it Euol LOL) are pretty level headed. The God King seems pretty awesome and knowledgeable. I was reading some of his stuff and I was like “Tring this later, and this and, this…” I think The Eye is there but under a different name. Also yes, Elison and TWF are there and they are good guys.

I initially thought the problem they had was with us, people who are really trying to work with Koetting’s books. After reading more I came to see that thier problem is with the way some will undertake magic.

They see a few people buying everything BALG puts out thinking that “If I just own one more circle or one more book…THEN I will be a true magician.” Not realizing that you become a true magician when you start actually DOING the magic. It’s the “OMG guys I am a living god now…wait…how do I open a sigil?” That seems to get on their nerves.[/quote]

FUCKING THIS!

I’ve got no problem with E.A.'s work of I did I wouldn’t spend so much time on this forum not to mention pm and emailing guys I have a lot of respect for.

As has been said here before no book, course, circle, lamen, dildo etc will make you more powerful or godlike if you never get around to using it. The majority of this forum is level headed and results oriented for the most part. Its the guys who buy shit and think they’re the reincarnation of Solomon or Merlin or whatever that make BALG look bad.

When I find this The Wandering Fool character he’s sooo getting kicked in the balls…loser.

Oris, it’s also the ridiculous marketing techniques.

D’oh! I knew I forgot something.

Okay, I’ll bite :o) - I kinda LIKE them, because they normalise magick to some extent by being so in-your-face and forthright. I was dubious at first, but they kind of appeal to me now because they’re very similar to the techniques used by authors in the personal-development field, and companies like Nightingale-Conant.

If E.A. pushes the envelope with them, then he’s making it easier for people who follow on from him to not have to hide behind woo-woo and smoke and mirrors, hinting and implying when the person trying to sell KNOWS they have a bloody good product.

At the end of the day, selling isn’t something you do TO someone, it’s something you do FOR someone, and the world badly needs individuals with brass necks to stand out and speak for the value of magick and especially darker forms of it.

And, TWF, I don’t want to join that forum to reply to you but I think re: that WF thread, that E.A. admitting he updates stuff is a GOOD thing, that’s how scientific investigation works, you think one thing really firmly then new evidence or experiences come along, so to my mind that actually lends him MORE integrity and means he’s less just “in it for the money” because if he was, he’d pick the easy route of taking a stance and sticking to it even when he secretly doubts it.

The hardest words for anyone whose reputation is integral to their marketing is to say, “I was wrong” or more precisely, “I wasn’t aware of X, Y or Z back then” - Joe Vitale has upgraded all his work on a similar basis, and I take my hat off to both of them for showing so much integrity.

JMO, I’d reply on there but I ahem get a bit drawn into reading forums and have to keep myself to a limited number. :slight_smile:

People on WF are good dudes. There’s no compétition.

BALG or WF we’re all in the same boat, in the same tribe, looking to better know ourselves and to unleash our inner talent to sculpt life according to our will.