...Wants to get Molested?

Ah, I see that explains it.

Maybe your problem is you’re focusing on it too much, you might just need to clear your mind and just let it happen naturally.

2 Likes

Just click on someone’s face/profile picture circle and then the blue message option button pops up

1 Like

Yeah could be. Plus those other meditating tips

2 Likes

Well the more you open up to him the more your senses should open up to him id think

2 Likes

Let us know if you see improvement!

2 Likes

Practice will make perfect. But yeah right now I can feel an interesting energy creeping into me which started as soon as I made my post so I don’t think it’s my incubus. The cool breath touching my lips is probably him though, that started more recently in this talk

2 Likes

Seems I can’t pm yet

Seems like you are quite an experienced magician. Do share your knowledge and experience later, will be eagerly waiting for it. Till now I thought all runes can do is being used for divination and small spells. Maybe you can explain what else can be done with it.

1 Like

This is actually a fairly new use of the runes. They have been called the god of the gods. If you consider what odin went through to receive them. As tools of magick considering them only for divination or simple spells is very limiting.

I think a better choice of words to express your desire would be “surprise sex” - I know, I know, normally that’s a joke about rape lol. But really you can’t be molested since you asked for it and have an open invitation to your spirit lover. You want to be surprised.

Perhaps your spirit lover just wants a little romance! Not a use 'em and lose 'em sort of fellow maybe. I think the offerings sound like a nice way to start.

I have to admit, your choice of language is quite strange and provocative (perhaps not in a good way for those in the forum who have had negative experiences regarding molestation of any type).

Regardless of that (and I get it; you’re young), here’s some personal insights;

1. Spirits like being seduced.
  2. A little altar with a bowl of food won’t do it. This type of spirit needs one thing and one thing only; your foison; more specifically, the kind you release in a sexual act.
  3. Part of the seduction involves crafting an astral body that you find attractive. Look on line if you need inspiration; plenty of hot models out there. Once you’ve crafted your ideal astral self, feed it with your own self love. More bluntly; feed it with sexual energy which may involve masturbation. Once your astral self is solid and strong; you’re in a good position to attract the spirit.

Of the three points listed above; the third is the most important as it involves the cultivation of self love. Just like as in a human relationship; if you have a healthy self regard and self love, that makes you enormously attractive to others.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

But it has to be demonstrated and explained to us, being great in mythology doesn’t mean anything.

May be it is just his kink, who knows.

You don’t have to be fucking molested to have sex with an entity… Actually, it isn’t even molestation if that’s what you want.

Also, if you approach dark entities in a way, that you let them know that in case they don’t obey you will call upon another entity (- THREATENING THEM, in other words), you can only expect that much respect given by them towards you, if they are gonna even bother with you at all. I mean, think about it… You wouldn’t like a company of someone who constantly threatens you (- “If you do this, I am gonna fucking kill you, but before rip your ribs out and tear your balls apart.”), even though you didn’t even think about harming them anyways. Sorry for swearing or seeming a bit rude but this is fucking stupid.

And in the future, when you sought out the thing mentioned above (- and please take it in mind), here’s something regarding having sexual relationship with demons…

Although you may have heard about succubus/incubus, you can indeed have sexual relationship (as probably any type of relationship I can think of) with almost any entity - as far as I am concerned, although some entities could refuse to even bother with such things (- but I am not an expert, so you would have to ask the specific entity it(/her/him)-self. Yet if you are simply looking for both sexual relationship and guidance as the two primary points, I would suggest you to rather approach entities referred to as Succubi/Incubi or even create one yourself, rather than trying the first entity of your preferred sex that you look up. And don’t see them as just a type of entertainment when you are horny - as although some would not mind if you saw them that way, as far as I am concerned, most could take it offensively and either ignore you or use you in a vampyric matter to suck the life out of you, or perhaps even call on other succubi/incubi to join her/him what could make your life kind of difficult (- and don’t think that if you just call on your favourite entity’s name they will just run off, as that way you could perhaps piss off even whole legions of entities, what wouldn’t be so easy to deal with). Also, I wouldn’t recommend you having sex with entities if you are only a beginner (- and try to be honest when judging if you are a novice/beginner or not), as you may not approach them the right way around, and such things can’t be learned by simply reading, but by a (NON SEXUAL) experience with different entities. This may take even years and you should not take this lightly. Ignoring this can get you in much astral shit and problems through your own mistakes, which you may sooner or later regret as you evolve, and trust me - I am saying this from my own experience.

Now let’s take all the warning aside and talk about the thing you want to talk about… (And as you can suggest from what I’ve written above, I am gonna be talking about “already” existing Succubi/Incubi, as in that way you can learn about having sex with other types of entities if you apply these concepts properly, and I am not well educated in the subject of creating an entity yourself).

Most of the times, if you are not just a horny kid wanting one thing only, Succubi/Incubi (Succubus = female sexual entity, Incubus = male sexual entity) are generally nice and kind entities. If you treat them well, they won’t satisfy you only sexually, but will also guide you on your journey in your Spiritual Ascent, and can be with you there even in your daily life. (This may be to much advantage compared to what a hand-full of idiots think about these beautiful entities - seeing them simply as some astral sex-vampyres, or just a tool to make you get rid of your stress as worthy as your right hand, if you know what I mean - what’s obviously bullshit). And when it comes to sex itself, you can read a lot of articles or read a few videos regarding people’s experience’s with Succubi/Incubi, so I don’t feel like there’s need for me to say much about it, and I am sure you can use your own imagination too… It’s also good to take in mind, that the way you approach them and what expectations you have may also have an effect on which Succubi/Incubi you meet or even her/his nature and how she/he will treat you (- what I think I ‘kind of’ mentioned above, but it’s good to repeat it).

But how to contact one? I would suggest you to do a ritual to Lilith or another Demoness/Angel of Prostitution (Lilith, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat and Eisheth Zenunim), as they are considered as the entities ruling over the Succubi/Incubi, or even being their Mothers (- what is being mainly claimed to Lilith and Naamah). Now understand that these Goddesses are very powerful and they shouldn’t be taken lightly, also their speciality is far beyond just being rulers over Succubi/Incubi or Sex Magick in general. So take it in mind when calling upon them, and treat them with much respect (- and when it comes to the ritual, don’t forget to give an offering to both the Goddess/Demoness you call upon and the Succubi/Incubi which She/they will send to you, which I would recommend you being semen and blood, as the blood is not only the life force you are giving but also a link/sealing of the ‘pact’ made and semen… well it’s kind of obvious lol). Now I did this part briefly, because I believe it’s better to leave the ritual to your imagination and your own skills to prepare it - as by the time you would be calling them, you should already have enough experience to create a working ritual on your own.

And definitely try to go with what @Warlock said too. And search for some other “succubi/incubi/succubus/incubus/sex with[…]” topics on this forum, as I believe you can find much useful information there too. :slight_smile:

Glad if I helped.

2 Likes

Then look into the works of those that have. The myths are one method of learning how to use them if you have understanding to connect the dots, mediation on them helps with this. Asbjorn torvol, the damned podcast and the thunderwizarddotcom channels on youtube alot of resources for learning about the runes and connecting with them.

JezebelleMoon, would you mind perhaps helping me by giving me some direction (other threads perhaps): how do I learn more about what a specific demon “prefers” as far as offerings go? Lucifuge Rofical is the entity I am currently working towards, how would I garner information on his preferences?

I contacted you privately @savanthika

These historical sources encode a lot of useful information about the spirit romance that you might find useful.

Tam Lin

http://tam-lin.org/versions/stewart.html

Thomas the Rhymer

Eros and Psyche

Oisin and Niamh

1 Like

Eros and psyche was one of my favorite myths to read growing up. The girls were reading Sweet valley high and watching Saved by the bell and I was reading mythology LOL.

2 Likes