Wanting to start getting stronger

Alright

If you are wanting to explore a specific current or tool the the runes or tarot for example there is alot of power there in its own right. As they are tools of divination and sorcery. Just depends where your interests are directed.

2 Likes

I’m looking to get into the air element

1 Like

I was going to say, get familiar with the elements.

2 Likes

How does one do that?

This came up on a search:

1 Like

Nature then. Understand nature as a whole, become in tune with the elements.

4 Likes

Found this

2 Likes

Lol if you want to go in hard do franz bardons Initiation to hermetics. That book is solid af when it comes to elements. His next book magickal evocation may be more of what you need to have a successful evocation. But youre supposed to do his books in order. Its very hard but its a true path working for elements. Takes a lot of dedication

6 Likes

Also, if he is going to go that route then there is a prescribed order. Earth first. I’m just about finished up with my ‘Earth grade’ myself. It only took 20 years, lol.

4 Likes

There are also available works of Jean DuBois on the internet. If witchcraft is what youre looking for, likewise Raymond Bucklands complete book of witchcraft

Honestly, nature talks and listens and can show you the way. I thought I lost my cat, and by following the movement of the trees, it led me right back to my front door, and there she was chillin on the couch.

2 Likes

Yes I experienced this earlier. I’ve decided to go with the flow and do this however I’m led lol.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to say this because you are so much more experienced than I am. But I think I am going to go with what I have been being led to do. Not saying you are wrong and I’m right. I just have been getting results from doing this.

1 Like

Also I updated the first post. I did a unintentional evocation of paralda and he said that I was his child and was an air spirit like him

2 Likes

Spring Equinox coming Tues 20th, could be a great date for something significant?

4 Likes

Thank you so much.

1 Like

I was under the impression that Magick was against predefined rules.

Truly I don’t mean to sound arrogant or dismissive of your advice and experience.

1 Like

I guess it depends?

You could say science is about rule-breaking, because to expand knowledge breaks old rules and conventions, on the other hand there are things that have been found to just work - like heat will cause certain effects, magnetism will cause others.

The only way to change those is to bring in different conditions, which may also be true of magick.

That might be getting a bit too philosophical though, I think the answer is “yes, and no”? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like