Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

Lol

Luna has been getting a lot of mention and the other day when I was reading this thread I think she decided to stop by.

Mentally I could see a horse silhouette in my room and I was like “oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to call you if I accidentally did somehow. Please, I have someone who already does what you do and don’t want to take their work away from them. You can go, I don’t need your help right now. Leave everything as it is.”

I think she took some offense.

The horse turned around and swished it’s tail up in some indignance and was gone after a few moments.

Sheesh. Hahaha

Edit:
Luna, please don’t be cross with me. :pray:

2 Likes

It’s fairly normal yes, if you’re not great with senses spirits yet :). Many people do say they notice the air feel lighter, or the tension in the home is better and things like that after a few days though-so you may still be able to tell, even if it’s not in your face obvious.

I’m glad you think so :slight_smile: I know it can take a while to get used to banishing and all of the things you should do, and she is a spirit so it does help you to learn to sense them. I think a 30 day routine is actually a great idea for that because a lot of people give up too soon, or don’t develop the habits before things start to happen.

Hopefully it will help you get started and see some progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, That’s kinda hilarious but maybe she picked up a touch of my sarcastic humor :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Servitor,which text books📖 describe its power and more of the related spirits pls
I would like to work with the spirit

There aren’t any, if you read the thread this is a spirit I created. All of her information can be found here on the forum.

I’ve been following this topic on servitors for a while, so earlier today I saw there was some new posts to read. (I’ve had Damon Brand’s book since end of Sept)

after reading the new posts I reread the list of Lunas skills. I started thinking I should call Luna for the fun of it. I called Luna in my head, but not outloud. I thought “Luna if you find any parasites here you can get rid of them, but what I really want you to do is go across the street to that house there. They are always fighting with each other. It’s probably full of parasites”

that was around lunch time and I forgot about it. Fast forward to 9pm I got tired of watching youtube and opened a game on my phone. Some of the features you either have to pay cash or watch ads… first ad to come up no kidding

software company name : Luna
name of the app store game : deep clean🤠

5 Likes

Hi @Keteriya! I’ve been using Luna on a daily basis, thank you very much. I also find myself calling out to her automatically whenever I hop into the shower - to supplement the physical cleansing.

To confirm, aside from spirits and negative energy, Luna can also banish negative thought forms, unhealthy tendencies, behaviors, etc? I have been asking her to include those in the banishing.

2 Likes

Yes, but she can’t prevent you from recreating, or continuing to do the actions- if it’s a habitual or mental issue. Often best combined with personal actions- like actively telling yourself Nope I reject that mindset or affirmations etc.

1 Like

Thank you, very helpful! Thank you, Luna, I love you, Luna!

1 Like

:slight_smile: Yeah hope I made sense there, sorry had just woke up and I know I sound a little bat shit crazy most days.

1 Like

Yes it made perfect sense. Luna is there to help me clear, but it’s also on me to keep them away/make sure they don’t have windows to enter and return. Mental fortitude, energy cleansing, deliberate thoughts, strong resolve. For my personal betterment.

1 Like

Exactly :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I finally had time to summon her! I summoned her with a bell I consecrated to help me call forth spirits. Almost instantly I felt the room get a little more lighter. I politely asked her to ward and banish where she felt was necessary in my space then asked her to also ward and banish around my home. I didnt see anything but the room and my mood are lighter than before. I’m definitely going to be using her again and hopefully I’ll get to see her soon. ^^ Oh I also remembered to tell her I love her. Lol

2 Likes

Hi, i would like to know if it’s possible feeling sock the first time trying to call her and after asking her for helping to banish bad feelings, thoughts and anxiety :frowning_face:
Idk if it’s really her or i made something wrong :frowning: and i don’t have my senses opened yet to see something, i can’t see her to ber sure i made it right :frowning:

1 Like

I just finished a great evocation with Prince Orobas and asked for and received my new servitor familiar spirit.
The process of this was amazingly easy with the assistance of great Prince Orobas.

Well keteriya technically it was my old long lost helper spirit that we discussed but Orobas found him and brought him back and gave him a full system upgrade.

Thanks for the encouragement, it made me feel like “there’s no time like present”

1 Like

I’m sorry I’ve been moving apartments and this is the first chance I’ve had to get my computer out and catch up on the forum.

It can be normal, any change in energy around you can make you sickish. I used to get real sick summoning more than one entity, I actually made myself vomit here recently- I journaled about it. The work was a success but the energy effected me that much.

Just take it easy and try not to over do it, rest and know if it effects you like that, you definitely made contact.

That’s normal to start with. The more you summon the better you will sense spirits/servitors, but at first you don’t always notice anything at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem, I’m glad it worked out for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m trying to work with her every day and wow, her feeling is amazing, the room feels cold but a cold that’s also embracing in a good way ;)!

1 Like

Well, I just finished calling upon luna for 30 days by chanting her name for about 5-11 times, And then I just repeated it in my head, and by looking at the sketch of her on my phone. The first few days I let her stay for about 12 hours and then dismissed her with the “Thank you, go now back to from where you came” statement. The rest of the days I dismissed her about 30 - 60 min after I had summoned her, but only cuz I wanted to feel her presence and try to develop my astral senses.
I actually didn’t feel anything at all when I contacted her, not a single time. I guess my astral senses are really trash atm.

1 Like

Eh, I think a lot of times we miss the things that indicate spirits show up, especially early on when trying to develop our senses.

I found not worrying about it and just assuming if I bothered to put the work in, that they could hear me was the best thing I’ve done development wise, and the senses I lacked have continually gotten better ever sense.

Nothings 100% for me still, but everything has increased on it’s own, just by putting in the effort, slowing down my mind and doing the work without expectation :slight_smile: