Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

Probably a silly question, since it’s dealing with a sigil, Do we need to charge it before attempting to summon Luna?
Cause I so far tried without charging and I don’t think I got any results from her - the beings I’m dealing with already take advantage of opportunities to deceive me.

2 Likes

Try using her sketch instead, pretty much anyone whose been unlucky with the sigil, has reported that opening her sketch like a sigil works easier/better for them.

You shouldn’t need to charge it prior to opening it, but I put a lot more energy into the sketches than I do the sigils, so once in a while it seems like some people just can’t connect via the sigil :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Luna is so lovely! In my minds eye, I see a cute pony with long purple, almost scarlet hair. She is light purple with a black diamond twinkling moon and stars at her hip.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: She does sound like she appears quite beautifully to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there Mrs. Black.

First of all thank you so so so much for this. I am new to this, and am wanting to know how to summon. I looked at the sigil, her image, and called her name but I think I am doing it wrong. Am I supposed to see Luna with my eyes or when I close them? Thank you again, I am extremely grateful!

2 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile: I see you are new to the forum, so I have to ask that you please follow this link and compete an introduction for us, so that all the technicalities and rules are in place :grin:

How you see Luna varies from practitioner to practitioner and depends to a great extent, on which- if any of your claire and astral senses are developed. Some people see spirits in their mind like vivid imaginations, some see them right out there in front of you, like you might imagine seeing a ghost, and many do not see a damned thing.

I personally get what I call impressions, it’s a very distant feeling, outline with some details that are not very clear, and if I could make pictures with my mind, I would think they were imaginations. Thankfully I can not, so when I see anything I know I saw it, but most of us don’t start out just seeing.

It takes some time and practice to be able to see most sorts of spirits, but not always. I personally see spirits of the dead and shadow creatures/people, the most vividly and have since I was a child. That made seeing some sorts of spirits, like the Loa, rather easier, but demons and angels, gods and servitors I still to this day do not see nearly as well as those, I just get those impressions.

If you have no open senses and you experienced nothing, that is rather normal. Luna can still hear you, even if you cannot sense her. If you noticed the room temperature change, felt like someone else entered the room, like you were being watched, got goosebumps, had an ear ring, or I’m sure there’s a few I am forgetting, those would be more normal indications that Luna heard you, than seeing her- if you do not have open senses. Even changes in emotions, or feeling more lighthearted, less sad, less upset, more like you have clean air around you- would be somewhat normal with Luna.

5 Likes

Wow. Thank you so much this was extremely helpful! I am about to work with Luna now! I also completed my intro and would appreciate if you were able to take a look.

Thanks again. Have an amazing night!

2 Likes

:grin: Thank you, you as well and I’ll check it out in a few :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a question. Would she work only for me or also for my entire home if asked? My 11 year old twins have always been able to see & hear spirits and there’s someone one of my daughters doesn’t feel comfortable with. It’ll leave but comes back. My senses aren’t strong at all, but they don’t feel comfortable with this one. Would Luna help them also if I’m the one that summons her? Thank you btw. She’s adorable.

2 Likes

Yes, but they may very well see or notice her, even if you are the one who summons her :slight_smile: which really isn’t an issue in my mind, unless you are trying to limit their contact with spirits. She’s safe to be around the children however :slight_smile: and it might even make them more comfortable, since she’s not of the scary variety.

She should establish wards for your home, so that whatever it is has trouble coming back, and usually most things get the hint they aren’t welcome, once they try a few times.

You can either summon her and ask her to stay until the issue is taken care of, or summon her once every few days to banish and reinforce the wards or whatever works best for you.

@Angelb1083 had used Luna to help with some of the things her kid seemed to be encountering, and I think it’s helped quite a bit.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I think they’d love her :heart_eyes:. They’re pretty good naturally at getting rid of spirits they don’t like on their own, but whoever this is isn’t getting the hint. When they were 5 (& idk how or why they thought of/did this) in their dreams they’d have a salt circle. When someone approached them they’d tell them to enter the circle. They said if it’s someone to cause them harm they can’t or won’t enter it. I’ve never summoned anything; only have worked with chakras & energy, so hopefully I’ll be able to do it. Thank you so much again.

1 Like

No problem, if you aren’t against it and have any issues where you aren’t sure she is there, it sounds like you could ask them to help you call her. You’d just have to explain to them to look at her picture and call her name.

But like I said if you aren’t against it. Definitely don’t if you aren’t comfortable with it.

Could be past lives, or guides or something that helped them learn to banish on their own.

1 Like

I was actually just thinking about that lol. Pretty positive they travel astrally by the things they’ve said. I think whoever it is followed her back because it was right after that she came to me about it. I actually think I’m going to have them summon her. I’ll post updates. I think they’ll be excited to have help.

1 Like

Oh they very well might. I have distinct memories of leaving and returning when I was maybe 5/6 years old, but I don’t remember much of what I encountered. Just that I could ride a flying carpet, similar to Aladdin, and look out at the houses around us.

I know my boyfriend encountered a parasite in the astral, and I’ve heard many times there are not so nice spirits out there, so I’m sure there are.

Sounds good, I hope they enjoy her. It would be interesting to hear how she works with and appears to children, since most of us are adults here lol.

1 Like

Hi can i use luna for obsession? I have obsession music intrusive thoughs…
One year of true hell… I have performer invocation but i think i have commit mistakes and some entity come to my Life obsession me ad block my troath …

You could ask her to take the energy from the extra thoughts, or even to remove them, but I don’t think it’s a long term solution, because they’ll come back.

Unless it’s an entity of some sort causing it, and then the wards she create would help, but if it’s just a mind thing, she may help on the temporary side, but she can’t ward out the cause.

I worked with qlipoth and i think succubus take this problems… If these intrusive thoughs or obsession derives from this practice or if i have open or commit error She can help me…
If this Is a my mental problem She can temporally do you think Is true my opinion ?

She’s designed to protect people and banish unwanted entities, and to get rid of imposter spirits, banish bad energies or absorb them, but not really tackle mental issues so it really depends on the source of the issue, which could be your own mind- but she could banish the unwanted thoughts imop but it would not prevent you from rethinking them.

1 Like

Ok, so you’re awesome. My twins haven’t summoned her yet, nor have I, but I shared her with my oldest daughter. Her and my granddaughter both are extremely sensitive (I’m the only one who isn’t :rofl:). My daughter summoned her today. She’s half pink/half purple. My daughter automatically felt a shift in the room. She thinks my granddaughter (1 1/2) can see her because she started laughing lol. They felt better almost immediately. She lives 800 miles away & picks up negative crap constantly and I think someone has targeted her in the past. I hope you know how much of a help you are to people for this. Ironically enough, my daughter didn’t even notice until after that my granddaughter had on My Little Pony pajamas on. I’ll keep you posted on everything.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Funny how life works some days lol. The little one probably can see her, it’s pretty commonly believed that children are able to see spirits that we cannot.

2 Likes