Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Yeah, maybe in a bit? Gotta finish up some things first.

1 Like

Sure I have time

1 Like

Okay scanned you. I must say your energy hurts, lmao. Its like this aching pain that I have all around my body when I connect with your energy. As well as a sharp pain, the heat of your energy is still present. I also heard a hollow sound, it sounded so empty. The visions I saw was a bunch of purple orbs around me, and I felt something trying to claw its way out of my body. Interesting.

That comes from being me.

Might I ask for more detail?

1 Like

Its like some is tryna come out, its got its claws out already, so Iā€™m guessing its already in the process of getting out of your body. But thatā€™s all I got from it. It could be things that were hidden, coming out. Or a number of things.

1 Like

I think I know what it is. Itā€™s not just something hidden. Itā€™s something I kicked out.

2 Likes

Could be yeah. :blush:

I see the devils claw on you. Plain and simple.

1 Like

what could that mean :thinking:

Medival lore. When one was a witch it took a physical manifestation on their body also known as a witches mark, it means your initiated.

2 Likes

Ah, okay thatā€™s good to hear. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Except with you itā€™s more than one. There are several all over you.

1 Like

Hows that? Iā€™ve been initiated several times? Maybe different pathworkings?

Itā€™s like a wolf clawed you to death. Or you were initiated by multiple spirits

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting.

Would it so happen to be several entities merged into one?

Dunno

1 Like

Alright gotcha, thanks anyway.

1 Like

@anon48079295
If you dont mind could you scan me, Iā€™m interested to see what you will say, I cant scan back yet but im learning

1 Like

I cant scan back, can i get scanned?, im really new