Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’m not the best at this so…

@SorceressSolestria Thank you so much, You have confirmed what i was sensing around me "Energy Dominating Form " and answered the question i had in mind. That helped heaps Thanks alot. xx

1 Like

Aww ur welcome :blush:

@Reptilian please scan me, I want a different take / more info on starrynite’s scan of me. I didn’t think I was gonna get an answer like that. But I feel like its true though. And is a scan like that common? Is many big angels watching over one person with many colors an everyday occurance?

1 Like

I’ll do so later.

Ok​:heart::grin:

Who would like a trade?

1 Like

Me!

@Xag_darklight I’m getting some serious powerful draconian energy. Like you can do whatever you want if you put ur mind to it and you tap into your true primordial dragon’s power.

I don’t think I’m the best at this so take that with a grain of salt.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Okay, so, your energy feels cold, as soon as I connected with your energy, it sent me a chilly feeling. Down my left arms and around my whole body, I then that either your sacral or solar plexus chakra is a lil stagnant, might needa meditate on those chakras a bit.

1 Like

I’m new and still learning. I would love a scan with the promise of doing it back someday when I’m able to. <3

1 Like

I get that feeling all the time however it’s more like a tingly sensation instead of cold. And it’s usually when im in a elevated state of mind.

1 Like

And if I’m putting energy into something I might sweat so idk about that. Don’t be intimidated by the feeling and go deeper.

1 Like

You are very correct my sir.

And the power and energy flows in the grand making of my empire and ascend!.

@SorceressSolestria
i saw you understanding and ascending,you entered a vortex of orange and yellow energy,there was golden particles aswell .you enter and see them theres confidence you but i sense that you understand a small part of it and you continue working
the god within me says that all things are connected and happen for a reason and you need to stare at empty darkness in a meditation

Oh I ain’t intimidated.:rofl:

I’ll give ya a scan give me a moment.

@Ladysensei okay so, your energy is fairly calm. There was an uncomfortable feeling in the throat when I scanned you, from that it is definitely stagnation, some cleansing and meditation on the throat chakra will fix that. I also felt a hot sensation down my left shin and left arm, from that I’m getting u should ground. Ooo, heat sensation in the stomach as well.

1 Like

@Reptilian Starrynite’s scan of me had to do with angels with lots of colors, xagdarklights was colorfuI and detailed, just why did they get stuff like that and you didn’t. Its like u just stopped at the cold feeling like you didn’t even try. Can u do it again ? Pretty please?:heart::pensive:

It’s different info gathered from different scans :joy: they saw visions while I felt your energy. But yeah I’ll do one more for you.

1 Like

1 Like