Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@MagickVigilante Woww! never heard of her. Well, don’t know if that’s got to do with anything for you but hope it helped somewhat. :smiley:

actually…I have a feeling it did…

@Starry-nite When I was meditating like a month ago I saw indigo or purple and the very next day I again saw indigo/purple and it turned into bright yellow. And I didn’t meditate religously ever since. Like you said I should commit. Thank you so much for replying! :smile:

1 Like

@Ish That’s great, it’s obviously a message for you to continue meditating. :smiley: :kissing_heart: Thanks for your confirmation also. :kissing_heart: :hugs:

1 Like

@MagickVigilante, Sorry i got confused, but Kali was a message for @Ignited Hahahaha.
Thanks for verifying Kali though, maybe @Ignited might know a Kali?

1 Like

perhaps, :slight_smile: but you did say you heard Goddess and saw a black woman, Kali is the Dark Goddess

what does this all mean?

@MADISON_GARBER, read and read again, I’m not sure what it means I’m just the messenger. Are you practicing magic, reading lots of books on magic, thinking of spells??

1 Like

i was thinking about spells a little, ive been getting scratched by something right now i feel my left arm is tingling at the moment

So, if you’re getting scratched atm, you may have something unwanted around you, sounds to me that you’ve called on something and half finished or didn’t send it away. Ask them to leave within the name of GOD 3x and it should go away, that’s if you want it to go away. Send them to the Ethers.

1 Like

the thing it i didnt call on anything it just started following me i never did the ouija or anything

No, I’m sure no-one around me has this name, but I strongly believe that the message was for @MagickVigilante , maybe he needed hear hers name?

Thank you so much.
Perhaps my photo still hasn’t my vibes printed and you did an accurate scan for the autor of the photo.

1 Like

maybe another scan by someone else (or starry if she feels up to it again)? theres the scrying thread, if youre comfortable, you can put picture there

1 Like

Actually @Mystic-Void said that my aura was yellow as well :+1:

1 Like

it might have been meant for both of us, the descriptions she wrote all point to Kali to me, Kali is depicted as black, sometimes blue

1 Like

@Ignited, @MagickVigilante, I do feel was meant for both of you, @MagickVigilante knew the name, which i took it as a confirmation and answer to @Ignited wondering who the womans’ voice was that said “Goddess”. What is “Kali” meaning? is she a Godess of certain skills, maybe a shapeshifter, healer, protecting. What do you have in common.

Is there a scrying thread??

more like a scanning 3.0 where people post selfies

Kali represents many things, Mother nature, transformation, etc.

I seen that. Not for me, but Thank you for the suggestion. Where are you from? I’ve never heard of her.

I dont like posting my location on a thread lol

Shes mostly known amongst Hindus